Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The survivor (pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005
I spent 1425 points to do this.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
The survivor (pics!)

This is my ride's first winter in full glory (lowered, kit, wheels)

today we had a more mild day (above freezing) so i took it to the car wash.. i couldnt believe how good it looked!!
Its amazing that car paint is soo durable!

it wouldnt be winter without some bodykit and rim damage now would it??

PS I found this AWESOME batch-capable image file resizer (resizes your huge 3 megapixel image files into web-friendly
dimensions) its free!!! and works like a charm. These pics were all resized in a second. linky

Last edited by SOHC; 02-02-2005 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
damn that was dirty. i would hate myself if i messed up my body kit and rims. car looks good now though
Old 02-02-2005
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
lol, looks good dirty.. even better clean
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

03CivicEX03 should not be trusted03CivicEX03 should not be trusted
Good thing i live in cali haha weather is same all year long.
Old 02-03-2005
Go Pistons!

flipbagz is an unknown quantity at this point
goldlines?
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
yea i dont miss that shat!!! taken rims off and putting on the steeeeelllies on and off back and forth, i would never rock everything in the winter,
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
nice, im rolling full gear in winter too, rims drop kit everything, i cant stand swapping stuff off so i can look all ghetto. plus it only snows like one or two days here or there and then its nice. so i say just enjoy the car all year round, its only a car. its there to enjoy, not to baby. and i washed my car the other day too when it hit like 36, lol. then i waxed it in the garage, now the snow is melting cuz its in the 40's and im getting water splashed all over it
Old 02-03-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good. Glad I dont have to deal with that. I always wondered how paint can hol dup so well on our civics in the winter. It doesnt seem like it would last. AZ is ablessing though in the winter, only rain, summers suck though.

PS can lower the size very fast as well. Go to Save For Web if you have PhotoShop. Resize the image first of course, so it isnt large, than do that
Old 02-03-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Ok so why didn't you just take the body kit off and get winter steelies??????
Old 02-03-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
daaaamnn take ur wheels off at least
Old 02-03-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
yea my type-B front lip didnt survive this winter.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194029
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
daaaamnn take ur wheels off at least
i think he isn't just like i haven't cuz its a car, its suppose to be driven. plus u look all stupid with winter tires on ur car anyways. i see a lot of ghetto people thinking they have real rims by taking there hubcaps off. thats real stupid. i just laugh at them cuz they cant even afford real rims in the summer anyways. and i haven't had any problems with my rims or body kit at all this winter. perfect shape and i had the kit painted just before winter.
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

i dont see why people think oh its winter, take everything off ur car. u just have to be careful where u drive and how u drive and u wont damage ur car or rims. its people acting stupid which is when u get damage.
ps. last yr i took my rims off and left the full body kit on. which is all urethane. this yr the rims and kit stays on and its doing just fine and its lowered this yr too

Last edited by slicksivik; 02-03-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-03-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
lol my car looked like that for 3 weeks finaly got it washed yesterday and forgot how nice it looks
Old 02-03-2005
just a troll who likes to laugh at YOU.

varmin will become famous soon enough
y'all crazy, leavin' on yer rims in the winter. if your rims are anything like mine, the only tires that fit 'em (currently 205/40/17 here) aren't all-season, which means the rubber compound is designed for warm weather (read: less traction in winter). add to that the damage from 'invisible' curbs, hidden by snow, and salt (which is pretty corrosive to aluminum...), and i'll go ahead and look ghetto for 4 months. it also gives me a chance to really clean up the 17's before spring.

/off to wash the vic, thanks for the reminder
Old 02-03-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Whatever I have a lip kit new OEM and it will come off near winter and on in spring..I also have the factory 05 Rims that are worth too much money to be in damn salt...

4 years down the road my ride will still look new...
Old 02-03-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
im rocking my rims duriong winter here it has snowed all of 3 times here and its not hard to get out there and whipe them down once a week. my kit is going on in 2 weeks.
Old 02-04-2005
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
i was actually surprised at how well my street tires held up in the snow. never had any close calls. the only prob i have is getting out of parking spots that are all snowed in.

Yeah... it looks really funny having my 14" oem wheels on my car considerg its dropped and has a kit. ill keep my rims on- itll give me an excuse for some new rims next year :-D

the damage done to my car wasnt from the snow, it was from my carelessness. so far, i cant see any effects of having all the stuff on this winter. its been snowing like hell this year. like every week.
Old 02-05-2005
like a fvcking bad penny

7r4c3r is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha, and people make fun of my car, just cause its got the ground clerance of a rally car.