Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Question About Leased Civic..

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
riccof is an unknown quantity at this point
Question About Leased Civic..

I have a 2005 Honda Civic Reverb and right now I want to drop it and put some rims on also i might want to do some other mods in the future...and i was just woundering what happends when i need to return it in 4 years ?
Old 01-20-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
**** it... don't return it... tell them to go to hell and make them come get it. If they want it at that time they will take it.
Old 01-20-2005
Registered!!

Civic04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Blahman2
**** it... don't return it... tell them to go to hell and make them come get it. If they want it at that time they will take it.
Dont listen to him

When you got to turn it in just take the mods off put the stock stuff back on. you can sell the mods.
Old 01-21-2005
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
i originally leased mine when i got it. the original plan was to make it stock again before the lease was up so i could turn it back in...but then i got a little overboard with all the stuff i was doing to my car, so i ended up buying the car about 6 months before the lease would've been up. but yea, if you decide to return it after the lease is up, you need to make it stock again
Old 01-21-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
depends on the mods you end up putting on there. my dealership told me that if i want to mod it and then return the car they wont give me any money back for the stuff i added.

i wasnt planning on giving it back modded anyway, so i just took it back to stock before returning it. all i changed was suspension and added an exhaust though...well, and a short throw shift adaptor. but i left that in there. i did the headlight clearing DIY and left the lights like that also, didnt get charged for it.

i think as long as the car looks good and functions like its supposed to when you return it you should be fine. all they care about is being able to resell it.
Old 01-21-2005
Registered!!

riccof is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah thanks for all the input.. It already came with a lip kit so I just want to drop it, putting on some rims and an exhaust so won't be that bad to turn it back to stock..