Vis bodykit ! ****need your help**** - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2004   #1
Registered!!

01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Vis bodykit ! ****need your help****

Anybody here ever own a Vis Bodykit? if so how was the fitment and quality? I believe most if not all vis bodykits are fiberglass.

BTW what would you do in my case

Spend $100 on a new vis fiberglass front bumper
or
Spend $ 400 on the authentic front bumper urethane?

Both + paint
01SOHCcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #2
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
save for the urethane. i dont kno from experience. but everyone ive talked to, n heard talk about it,.... urethane is the way to go. fiberglass just plain sux. cracks, warps, bends, gets rocks n pebbles stuck in it. etc.

+$300 is alot tho, depends on ur financial situation
Akutenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #3
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
save for urethen. Thats wat the oem stuff is made out of. There's a reason for it, you can bend that crap to hell and it'll go back to its original state and its light. I didnt realize how strong urethene is until i installed my aero side skirts. Its definately worth the money.
TemjinX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #4
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
well, you say 100+ for body kit front bumper... but it should be more than that because imo its looks awful to just have a front bumper. so if u want a kit get the whole thing. also go get urethance

if it was me id go buy either the kaminari full fascia kit (not many have it) or the OG bumper and get a nice lip kit
import2nr is offline   Reply With Quote