Injencivic now Has Pictures Finally!!! *56k friendly* - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2004   #1
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Injencivic now Has Pictures Finally!!! *56k friendly*

Yes thats right i now finally have pictures of the new wheels, so let me know what you think of them and my car as well. sorry for the delay.

Injen

injencivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #2
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Wow it looks nice! Only thing I would recommend is painting the grill lip.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #3
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
Wow it looks nice! Only thing I would recommend is painting the grill lip.

thanks mang!! i would paint it, but its a carbon fiber grill insert... do you think i should still paint it?
Old 11-20-2004   #4
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ya it looks too fat (too much black), especially on a coupe. Have you also thought about blacking out the tails a little? Not completely black, just enough to kinda match the rest of the car.
Old 11-20-2004   #5
Registered!!

Quote:
Ya it looks too fat (too much black), especially on a coupe. Have you also thought about blacking out the tails a little? Not completely black, just enough to kinda match the rest of the car.

no i havent thought of that...do you have a link to a DIY for that or some pics

Injen
Old 11-20-2004   #6
Registered!!

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
Very nice man!
NeonImpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #7
Registered!!

civic21 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice car man the rims look good on the car good choice
civic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #8
Registered!!

the car looks better when its clean of course
Old 11-20-2004   #9
Premium Member

Well for tinting, they have a spray you just put on in evan coats with the light off the car obviously. Some either tint really dark so there's almost no red, whereas others do it lighter as a tint. You can either mask off the reverse light or do everything. It's all about what you like.
Old 11-20-2004   #10
Supertastic Member.

Dishwasher is an unknown quantity at this point
That's hot, what kind of hids are those or how did you mod the headlights to do that!?
Dishwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #11
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
clean the car u lazy bum!

looking good but, I think you should paint the lip on the grill to make it "fit in" with the car, or just put the stock grill back on?

What percentage tint do u have? IF its dark, then, I would go ahead and tint the tails just a little Go to pepboys, or autozone its a spray, do like 2 layers.
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #12
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishwasher
That's hot, what kind of hids are those or how did you mod the headlights to do that!?
He doesnt have hids... YET

those are tyc headlights
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #13
Got the broccoli in my back pocket

2k3kansasEX is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the pics and tyc look good on the car good job man
2k3kansasEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #14
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
that aint cool, a cop with tinted windows butpulls over others, thats messed up.
slicksivik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #15
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
lookin sweet
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #16
Supertastic Member.

Dishwasher is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulse
He doesnt have hids... YET

those are tyc headlights
ahhh me gusta mucho
Dishwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #17
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
Dont Clean Just Put On Some Tire Gloss
BiGDoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #18
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
very nice
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #19
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
not too bad
abmerop18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #20
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulse
What percentage tint do u have?
i got 5% all around except the front windshield.... just get black spray paint for the tails?

Injen
Old 11-20-2004   #21
Registered!!

02ciVike is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good.
02ciVike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #22
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
nice.. what kinda rims are those?
ThaitaniumGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #23
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaitaniumGK
nice.. what kinda rims are those?
a knock off racing hart C4 1-piece

http://www.i-m-racing.com/rahac41.html

injen
Old 11-20-2004   #24
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
LUV it!!.... well besides the lights... but the rest is dope :-D
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #25
Premium Member

NO, get spray TINT for the tails.
Old 11-20-2004   #26
MyK
Registered!!

MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
looks nice! what kind of suspension do you have?
MyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #27
Registered!!

Quote:
NO, get spray TINT for the tails.

where can i get that at?
Old 11-20-2004   #28
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyK
looks nice! what kind of suspension do you have?

eibach sportlines on oem shocks/struts. neuspeed front upper strut bar and progress rear anti-sway bar.

Injen
Old 11-20-2004   #29
Premium Member

I think any auto store would have it. Fairly common stuff. It looks like a spray can, but says tail lamp tint or something. Just make sure you get black
Old 11-20-2004   #30
Registered!!

Quote:
I think any auto store would have it. Fairly common stuff. It looks like a spray can, but says tail lamp tint or something. Just make sure you get black

oh ok sweet... well there goes the hotpink tint i was wanting...

Injen