Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

b&G's...... have em? post em!~......

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
b&G's...... have em? post em!~......

AIght, i think i finally figured out what ima do, got someone to help me out and i will keep their name unsaid for the time being , but i want to konw who has em and what they have to say about em, and the reason im doing this here instead of the suspension forum, is because i want to see all the members rides with em... thanks in advance,
nick~
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

dvsdara is an unknown quantity at this point
I have them...don't have anything bad to say about them at all. I would post pics but I haven't taken any since I've had the B&G's on.
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
I feel like a GIMP but what the hell are B&G's?
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Steak84SS
I feel like a GIMP but what the hell are B&G's?
B&G's are coilovers. Pretty simple.
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
S3 Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by world class motorsport technicians. Each application combines race proven technology with the vehicle`s unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride and handling. -Ride height adjustment from 1 to 3 inches lower than factory. -Dual spring design perched on monotube gas charged dampers. -Low bleed system to maintain ride quality and eliminate the harsh ride associated with other coilover systems. -Proprietary speed sensitive mechanism automatically adjusts dampening for improved handling during high-speed or aggressive driving conditions.

Part No. GF-28.012

Old 11-11-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
I guess I'll be the first to post pics...
Here's a pic lowered all the way in the front and rear...on 19" Rims...A little to low ate up my tire big time...

And another with my new rims and the rear adjusted for normal driving...oh and with new rims...

I love them never had any problems... Adjusting is a bitch but other than that they are great...
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

^^Forgot to mention that. Adjusting the rear is definately a bitch. You gotta work around the suspension so it takes time. Other than that, its a great coilover.