Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I love my Strut bar

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004
lkm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trusted
I love my Strut bar

just got it yesterday for $75 from Irocthesohc. supposedly its a spoon bar; if its not, then this is one damn good knockoff.

installed it and the way from work today was mad fun. i swear i hit 100mph and which i noticed the slightly better high speed stability.

next lane changing and stuff was more precise or my brain making it more precise. i get off an my exit and take the twisty down hill road. i think i hit 60 on it b4 i felt scared to push it. handles like a dream. uphill was slower but also fun. kinda mishandled but that was my doing.

all in all, forget perfomance mods like crappy ihe, my vic is gonna be spoon fed with some teins ss by summer.
Old 11-07-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rockhound124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics?
Old 11-07-2004
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
you spent $75 on fake spoon bar when you keep talking about how spoon makes the best parts and those are the only parts you will have on your car. And even a fake spoon front strut bar won't do much for handling, so it is all in your head. You just think that you can push it further now that you have ONE chassis brace.
Old 11-07-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by robbclark1
And even a fake spoon front strut bar won't do much for handling, so it is all in your head. You just think that you can push it further now that you have ONE chassis brace.
yuup.... it wont do much of anything with 1 bar and a stock suspension.
Old 11-07-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
nice...
Old 11-07-2004
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
All on your head.
Old 11-07-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
just like everyone else said. It is all in ur head
Old 11-07-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Front strut bar will allow you to turn in faster? Am I missing something here or does this defy physics?
Old 11-07-2004
lkm

lkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trustedlkm should not be trusted
lol. whether its my head or the actually part. it was way worth the money.
Old 11-07-2004
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
I think everyone can agree here that the addition of a front upper strut bar can help increase stability by reducing the chassis flex that is taking place......a little bit. Just a little, but not like hes talking about! lol He's talking like hes about to grow wings and fly because of a strut bar.

Last edited by thiscrackerntam; 11-07-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2004
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
i didnt really notice a difference when i put my front and rear uppers in last year.
Old 11-07-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by thiscrackerntam
I think everyone can agree here that the addition of a front upper strut bar and help increase stability by reducing the chassis flex that is taking place......a little bit. Just a little, but not like hes talking about! lol He's talking like hes about to grow wings and fly because of a strut bar.
yeah, it sounded like he put it on and instantly could take the corners 15 MPH faster.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

Agent9 should not be trusted
ok, if I put strut bar, RSX sway, and tie bar, and finally some lowering springs,I would notice it right? I'm saving up to get them all at once. I know I cant make it fast so I might as well make it a bit fun to drive.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
^^^yeah you would notice it. Just keep in mind when u go lower you may want a camber kit as well. Save those tires.
Old 11-08-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
^ springs will definately make a diffrence

yea this is all in your head and please do yourself and everyone around you a favor ...... if your gonna go 100 do it on the track
Old 11-08-2004
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
your def right about wasting $$ on i/h/e. just focus on professional suspension modding. so what if your slow in a straight line? at least you will have a great looking car with some kickass handling.
Old 11-08-2004
Registered!!

2K2SilverCivicSiR is an unknown quantity at this point
when i put on the DC Front Strut and DC Rear Lower Tie bar, i only felt a slight change... even then i think i wasted my money...

after i put on my RSX 19mm Sway bar, i felt a lot better handling.. maybe instead of the strut, get a sway bar... you might be blown away.. haha...

now my car handles pretty good.. not like a dream yet, i need to slame my car more... damn H&R sprts.. only 1.3 drop... argg.....
Old 11-09-2004
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
pic's?
Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

mr.bojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
head
Old 11-09-2004
PH1
Registered!!

PH1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish i had the flow to buy meh a strut bar .. heard it makes a big difference
Old 11-09-2004
Back From The Banned!

Originally Posted by Agent9
ok, if I put strut bar, RSX sway, and tie bar, and finally some lowering springs,I would notice it right? I'm saving up to get them all at once. I know I cant make it fast so I might as well make it a bit fun to drive.
If youre putting them on all at once, you wont know what compenent did what....
Old 11-09-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
faster faster
Old 11-09-2004
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
lmao
Old 11-09-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
i have both upeer and lower i guess it dose a lil
Old 11-09-2004
lkm

Originally Posted by 2K2SilverCivicSiR
when i put on the DC Front Strut and DC Rear Lower Tie bar, i only felt a slight change... even then i think i wasted my money...

after i put on my RSX 19mm Sway bar, i felt a lot better handling.. maybe instead of the strut, get a sway bar... you might be blown away.. haha...

now my car handles pretty good.. not like a dream yet, i need to slame my car more... damn H&R sprts.. only 1.3 drop... argg.....
did you notice that the dc's bend? normal strut bars don't. i stood on mine and it barely moved. then i jumped up and down a lil, nothing!