Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Car....Your Opinion

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
My Car....Your Opinion

hey Guys Attached is A a Pic Of My Car. Now i have a perdicament. I like my car, but these last 2 weeks i've been wanting to repaint it.. if i were to do it i would repaint it black, I will be replaceing my r-33 kit w/ a bombex (sp) kit and i want vertical rise doors (lambo) ...so i dont know know what to do....any oppionions????

Edit: WING AND Graphics are gone.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	My Car.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	41910  

Last edited by Down_; 11-03-2004 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2004
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
kinda hard to see, such a small picture. but id say its good
Old 11-02-2004
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Give me your r33 kit and then paint it black, other than that looks good, hit me up when you want to sell the kit

--JTC--
Old 11-02-2004
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Moved to Member's Rides Talk

Take the wing off.
Old 11-02-2004
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
drop it, some nice 17-18 inch gunmetal rims and the OEM spoiler over the bench.
Old 11-03-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
It looks okay now, but it will be much better painted black without the wing.
Old 11-03-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Man I hate that front end.
Old 11-03-2004
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

joski will become famous soon enough
I'd lose the vinyls and the spoiler.. Paint it a custom black like me! Mine's black with gold pearl..
I'd also lose that front bumper.. But that's just my opinion!
Old 11-03-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
The vinyl looks like crap. sorry. And your spoiler makes me want to have a picnic on your trunk.
Old 11-03-2004
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
decals n wing have to go... ill guess you also have altezza's. and why would u get a body kit before rims?
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Lose the vinyl and the wing. Get some rims and drop it. It will look much better
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
no need for a paint job. get rims and lower that thing. get rid of vinyl and def that wing. looks like you've been doing some flying. lmao
Old 11-03-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I like black cars... so I'd say go for it.
Old 11-03-2004
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
keep the kit and wing and just spray a pearl with clear over the silver.... itll make the car look silver with red pearl or n e color pearl u want but dont do black
Old 11-03-2004
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
*shudders*

Get some rims! Drop the drag spoiler
Old 11-03-2004

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
decals n wing have to go... ill guess you also have altezza's. and why would u get a body kit before rims?
The Wing has been off for about 3 months now. (killing my gas mileage) and the vinals are gone as well....the kit is a result of a car accsedent so i wasnt really thinkin rims at the time, just somethin to replace the oem kit. I do not have altezza or even euro tail lights ( think there gay) but i will be getting carbon fibers im still torn on the color of the car though . you all have great ideas. keep um comin please.
Old 11-03-2004
I usually put a cucumber in my bum when I jerk off!

CivicRocker02 is an unknown quantity at this point
killing your gas mileage? explain!
Old 11-03-2004

the spoiler what aluminum ( about 13 lbs ) and ajustible. but the "perfect adjustment" was impossible. putting more drag on the rear of my car. ..it was great when going threw corners at about 110 keep me on the road even with out a suspention upgrade.. which by the way is INEVITABLE (sp) im thinkin maybe a 1.5" drop and the rims are also a definate im thinkin 18's Black or gunmetal. and after seein joski's car on another post..im leanin to Black. w/ a custom perl coat... but still i would like your opinions.

Last edited by Down_; 11-03-2004 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-03-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
uHH YEAH.. Are you serious... Look buddy the wing is ugly and needs to go and has absolutely no function what so ever regardless of what you think...

Loose the decals it looks like someone spray painted on your car..

Flame on guys.....Oh yeah I really hope that hood is Carbon Fiber and not just black..That would be the icing on the cake...
Old 11-03-2004
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
uHH YEAH.. Are you serious... Look buddy the wing is ugly and needs to go and has absolutely no function what so ever regardless of what you think...

Loose the decals it looks like someone spray painted on your car..

Flame on guys.....Oh yeah I really hope that hood is Carbon Fiber and not just black..That would be the icing on the cake...
If you read the post before yours he said he took off the wing a long tim ago.
Old 11-03-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
The vinyl looks like crap. sorry. And your spoiler makes me want to have a picnic on your trunk.
Old 11-03-2004

Originally Posted by 1sikEM2
people we have here is a RICER. omg that hunk of crap doesnt do shyt u dumbass. it keeps my civic clued to the road at 110. oh plz leave the tuning to us real people who know what the hell we are doing.

???ricer ..no..there are such things as aerodynamics. and yes it did help. hence the reason drifting cars/indy cars have them. Dumb ***. but once again they only work at high rates of speed hence the 110 you stfu and pay attention but like i said before in PREVIOUS posts its gone. so before you start flaming. Get your G@d Damn facts right.. Newb p.s when you quote someone make sure you quoteing them ..i never said it keep my car glued to the road i said i helped.

Last edited by Down_; 11-03-2004 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps
Take the wing off.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps
Moved to Member's Rides Talk

Take the wing off.
ditto
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
oops he took off the wing. My bad...
Old 11-03-2004

talk whatever **** you want .it affects me not. and just proves my point that you cant ever thread a post asking for input w/o have some doush bag flame somthing that he knows nothing about. if you have been here longer than i have.. you would know i have done engine work to the car. and.......*sigh* your still not reading my posts...... grow up dude.. people come to this site to get input .....not to try to become popular on a thread by flaming someone...talk all the **** you want because in the end you really know di#K about me or my car.
Old 11-04-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hey ummm...the rear wing may help keep the rear planted at high speeds, especially if you feel the rear a bit unstable, but let me ask you this. Do you know that your car is FWD? Okay I hope you do, because it's pretty pointless to try to put more downforce on the rear of the car if all of your traction is most necessary up front. This will only make your car less driveable, and you'll get more slippage resulting in less power to the ground.

If you really want something to create downforce in the right places, get a carbon fiber or aluminum windsplitter for the bottom of your front bumper. They're pretty ugly, but at least they create actual downforce where you need it.

Those wings are more necessary on high power, high speed RWD cars, and in some applications AWD cars. They need the downforce on the rear of the car. If you really want a wing on your car, stick with OEM or similar. Purely aesthetic.
Old 11-04-2004
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
ive seen your car a few times around rainbow blvd. Deff need some rims man!
Old 11-04-2004
deploy,engage,destroy.. to fail is not an option

thrash_273 is an unknown quantity at this point
go for it.
Old 11-04-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

Originally Posted by DIZZLE
ive seen your car a few times around rainbow blvd. Deff need some rims man!
Really? How'd you know it was me? It's still stock, so it looks like any other 8...

Quick Reply: My Car....Your Opinion