Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

winter mode can suck my nutsack

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
winter mode can suck my *******

well, for the past 3 hours i have been gettinmy car ready for winter. that means puttin the stock front bumper back on, takin off the side skirts, and replacing a dented driver's side fender with a new one. all that and i still gotta get the rear lip and rims off. what a pain in the ***. ill have some pics later.
Old 10-29-2004
Im the man in the box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
ewwww your cars gonna look stock
Old 10-29-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
yeah
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
ewww stock. put the turbo on for ***** and giggles. lol
Old 10-29-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks... at least your soon-to-have turbo will appreciate the cool air.
Old 10-29-2004
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i was thinking about going back to stock suspension for the winter.. but yea, i will be taking my rims off too.
Old 10-29-2004
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

joski will become famous soon enough
Winter..
Old 10-29-2004
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
im doin that durin my Thanksgiving Break
Old 10-29-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
ahh... gotta love Texas... winter is just a less hot version of summer.
Old 10-29-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Just like AZ, we might get 5 or 6 days of rain in the winter. Only gotta worry about CAI sucking water, since it never rains, water doesnt run, it sits in bug puddles. Yesterday sucked for driving. No changing car for winter though, gotta love it. Im actually lowering my car this week.
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
youre taking the damaged fender off for the winter? why? id leave it on there in case you get in another fender bender.....hmm....weird...anyway, leave it on in case of bad snow conditions.
Old 10-29-2004
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
the joys of living in climates where it doesn't snow

but seriously...i feel bad for you guys that have to go through this every winter, and then put it back on in spring...
Old 10-29-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, for real. I would hate to have to get my car ready for winter every year. I would probably build around the weather of where I live. if it snowed, I wouldnt lower my car much, just get big rims. Than I would only have to change out the wheels for winter. No CAI, just short ram, stuff like that.
Old 10-29-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
^^ But if you do that, then the car looks all gaudy and out of place in the spring/summer/autumn.
Old 10-29-2004
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
car is sleeping since monday....@ my boys house...cant drive my baby in winter
Old 10-29-2004
JDM-Jonathan David Martin- I own everybody

topnotch7gen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by teampointless

agreed!
Old 10-30-2004
I usually put a cucumber in my bum when I jerk off!

CivicRocker02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im bout to put my studly studs back on
Old 10-30-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Post some pics Abmerop!!!!
Old 10-30-2004
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL same here in Louisiana... it may get cold here for like a month and not that cold either
Old 10-30-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
When its like 50 degress here...thats like really cold for me...
Old 10-30-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
lol it's still 85-90 degree's during the day here.. and it will be until late November..

Thank god for sub-tropical climates!
Old 10-30-2004

Originally Posted by RiceRocketeer
lol it's still 85-90 degree's during the day here.. and it will be until late November..

Thank god for sub-tropical climates!
bastage
Old 10-30-2004

ill have pics today when i finish it all up
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

Armin is an unknown quantity at this point
did you have to put those pins back that are holding the stock bumper.
Old 10-30-2004
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
oh god, i kno how u feel! i took all my stuff off last year (full LIP kit- pain in the ***, and wheels). This year I think I'm gonna try to leave it all on, is it really that bad for the car? I mean- the kit is painted plastic, just like the OEM bumpers that survive the winter, As for the rims- there are plenty of cars out there these days with oem 17" rims- they survive, cant mine? i never got around to waxin my car this fall :-/. My other option is to fix up my dads 91 colt and use that as a winter car (but its not too reliable, and quite dangerous without airbags or power steering, etc). Bah. I'll prolly just wait till snow hits, then i will be forced to take action. king of procrastination here.
Old 10-30-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i don't want to sound rude, but dude cmon now its only a civic.
people out there are driving their mercedes, bmw, and corvettes out there in the snow. but then again, those are probably leases, unlike ours. i hate to see people beat up their cars which is twice worth of my car. hell i take care of my car as much as my life LOL. so in some point i can relate.

even thou i don't want to, i may have to use my car all year long. i love my civic, i'll use it to a point that i can get the full use outa it and get warm up driving it all the time. so when the time comes to trade in, you can honestly say that you had the best out of your vic, you catch my drift??? hopefully i can get a higher class ride later, but for now, sall about my civic.

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 10-30-2004 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-30-2004
Premium Member

7gencivicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
guess the people in the south dosent have to worry about the snow, and winter mode
Old 10-31-2004
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
muahahah i finally waxed it today! yay only took 3.5 hours. 1 hour to clean body, 1.5 hours on wheels, 1 hour waxn.

it sucked.
Old 10-31-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
i don't do anything to get ready for winter.. i'll just rip thru the snow with my lip kit, let my wheels fight off the salt.. it's just a car.. it'll live. lol..
Old 10-31-2004
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
HAHAHAHAHA yer gunna look like me

i am promise i will get rims in the spring.. i swear i swear i swear

thats the one thing i like about new england in the winter.. i get to pretend i took really nice rims and a hot body kit off so i dont kill it in the snow...

Quick Reply: winter mode can suck my nutsack