Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Its that time again

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Its that time again

well here is what i expect my car to look next year.
.i want it all clean but since i have a full red and white interior it kinnda looks too plain outside..

..i dont want to do lines or any graphics next year but the i feel that it need some..not too crazy though in fact less that what i have now...my team mates want me to paint my rims red.

..somehow i aint feeling that either.. i sit with wifee and photochop the **** out my car but we aint feeling it..now keep in mind this is a MILD show car and i intend to keep it that way..im not putting too much **** to a point that i cant drive it anymore...I ve taken 11 trophy's this year in the carshows that ive attended.
give me ur sugestions plz...
Graphics - how much an where
wheels paint red - yes or no

if u can photochop something for me to give me ideas that would be good..if u cant its no big deal..

things that need to be done

repAint my front and back bunmper
fix side skirts and paint them
new slr fenders ( free ) so im gon use them
new black widdow wing
my radio that is been sitting in my house for the last year is finally going in
im putting my gay engine ground kit in
fiberglassing the interior
and put a hedder
( IF ANYONE GOT AN DC SPORT HEADDER 4 SALE HOLLA PLZ )
if enough money is present im removing the moldings
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P4180008a.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	40655   Click image for larger version

Name:	P4180008.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	40656  

Last edited by PICHY; 10-10-2004 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
do custom paint dude and get better rims. those rims are too plain honestly.... they look really good but are plain. get some kind of kandy color, shave door handles and better rims and you're set
Old 10-10-2004
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
now thats a civic. i think its pretty awsome.
Old 10-10-2004
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
GOod luck bro... ^^ im kinda with that ****, some diff rims may make that ride a lil doper... but its all u brotha... good luck.
Old 10-10-2004
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
do custom paint dude and get better rims. those rims are too plain honestly.... they look really good but are plain. get some kind of kandy color, shave door handles and better rims and you're set
custom paint i dont want cuz i like that white color...it is true i need new rims..hopefully by making business cards and menus with photoshop will help me do just that..and i happen to like the ones u have....c5 right...sick
Old 10-10-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PICHY2G
custom paint i dont want cuz i like that white color...it is true i need new rims..hopefully by making business cards and menus with photoshop will help me do just that..and i happen to like the ones u have....c5 right...sick

if you want the C5s cut out the 2 spokes from the MR7s and you got your self some C5s!
Old 10-10-2004
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
if you want the C5s cut out the 2 spokes from the MR7s and you got your self some C5s!

ahahahahaha
yo thats getto man....i like ur style....LMFAO
Old 10-10-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Take note that these opinions are from worthless me
The graphics look nice as you put it .. simple and not overly done.
The colored MR7s just don't look that great .. I'd probably agree to looking to get those changed over.
The new wing looks good - flows nice.
Another thing I might consider if I was you, perhaps painting the headlights white.
Maybe its just me.. but the car looks a little too plain <- not the best word, but not sure how to describe... I'd lean towards a light tint, but maybe thats me.
Old 10-10-2004
ALGARETE

^^
thats koo
ill photochop a white head light to c how it looks
Old 10-10-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Pichy---

I think the racing hart c4's would look hot on your car.. but that's just me.. for some reason skyline stripes look hot down your car.. any color as long as it is tasteful..

I'm in love wtih your wing.. do you think it would fit on the coupe?

good looking ride.
Old 10-10-2004
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
plain is sometimes good. if you get too much it'll make your car real tacky. keep it tasteful and classy. if i were you, first priority would be getting a carbon fiber hood, that'll help spice it up a bit. after that, maybe new wheels...18" glossy black wheels with a silver lip would look hot, it would match your projectors and carbon fiber hood, if you decide to get one. i would stay away from graphics, and DO NOT paint your existing wheels red, that would look super gross. also, you should paint your front grill black (keep the lip on that grill white). and paint that chrome strip on your trunk white as well. lose the emblem on the trunk and get it filled in and painted.

Last edited by NightRider02; 10-11-2004 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-11-2004

importz2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you car looks great the way it is now!
Old 10-11-2004
Look what i did..

ExZaCc has a spectacular aura aboutExZaCc has a spectacular aura about
you should change the rims.. other than that i dont know..
Old 10-11-2004
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
instead of paint wheels maybe try powder coating but i'm not feelign that red. Maybe some different wheels all together. and it looks good clean without the graphics.
Old 10-11-2004
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
imma be honest, im not feelin the stripe n the red rims. the first pic is a lot better. one thing I would recommend is dif rims if thats goin somewhat show. Motegi wheels arent the best to have for show.
Old 10-11-2004
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i think some kind of red rims would look nice, and maybe shave the body moldings... other than that its a peeimp car
Old 10-11-2004

TurboDreamZ is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to see it man.. gl!
Old 10-11-2004
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
yo pitchy i think yer right...you need the red outside to go with teh red inside...as for the rims....go to www.axiswheels.com and chek out the TC Evo's they come with different color lips and they are interchangeable. love the fenders...about to buy those...and i think i just found the wing i been searching for. in my opinion tho....i would get a new kit maybe full bumpers? i mean yers looks good but u been rockin that for a year and a half and from when i saw you at import expressions in boston hahaha crazy show... get full bumpers or if you like lips just get the kaminari front and rear i like yer sides since i got them for my coupe. but keep doin it like u been looks legit
Old 10-11-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
dont paint the rims red.. IMO wont look that good.
i say go w/ what prototype said or

maybe something like this if you want some red in the rim just the center cap
Adr Ryver
Old 10-11-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome!!
Old 10-11-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
pitchy:

hey man, heres what i would do...

#1.. id paint/vynyl the interior all white... or... do everything black... and then keep carpets/seats/door inserts maybe headliner RED.. like JDM ep3' so door and dash and etc all white or dark charcoal.
probably charcoal to match steering wheel.

do like a red emblem on steering wheel to tie everything together

then i would either HIT ME UP and get some volks(i got 2 pimp sets 4x100 in stock) or id HIT ME UP and buy some 19" 2 peice racingharts 2 sets in stock...

then.. keep susp. setup keep kit.. then ur exterior doesnt have to scream RED and everything is clean. and not too busy.?

riley
Old 10-11-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
BTW on any wheels ^^ i'll paint em if needed.. like CR's RED? or just the center cap and "racinghart" logo red would be pimper.lol

riley
Old 10-11-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
1st pic looks 100x better than you have it now. not really diggin the current wing, but that one looks good
Old 10-11-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ill ditch the graphics, and the front lip, looks like a snow plow going out too much IMO. interior looks sick!!!!!
Old 10-11-2004
Registered!!

h01civic is an unknown quantity at this point
i would powder coat the rims (white) to match the car and do a reflective tint on your
windows, and maybe some ghost grafics
Old 10-11-2004
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by RiceRocketeer
Pichy---

I think the racing hart c4's would look hot on your car.. but that's just me.. for some reason skyline stripes look hot down your car.. any color as long as it is tasteful..

I'm in love wtih your wing.. do you think it would fit on the coupe?

good looking ride.

skyline stripes ??? pics???
i dont kno if the wing fits a coupe but ill check for u when i get mine
Old 10-11-2004
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by NightRider02
plain is sometimes good. if you get too much it'll make your car real tacky. keep it tasteful and classy. if i were you, first priority would be getting a carbon fiber hood, that'll help spice it up a bit. after that, maybe new wheels...18" glossy black wheels with a silver lip would look hot, it would match your projectors and carbon fiber hood, if you decide to get one. i would stay away from graphics, and DO NOT paint your existing wheels red, that would look super gross. also, you should paint your front grill black (keep the lip on that grill white). and paint that chrome strip on your trunk white as well. lose the emblem on the trunk and get it filled in and painted.

IDK man
it throws my hole theme away
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P4180007.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	40679  
Old 10-11-2004
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by prototype
yo pitchy i think yer right...you need the red outside to go with teh red inside...as for the rims....go to www.axiswheels.com and chek out the TC Evo's they come with different color lips and they are interchangeable. love the fenders...about to buy those...and i think i just found the wing i been searching for. in my opinion tho....i would get a new kit maybe full bumpers? i mean yers looks good but u been rockin that for a year and a half and from when i saw you at import expressions in boston hahaha crazy show... get full bumpers or if you like lips just get the kaminari front and rear i like yer sides since i got them for my coupe. but keep doin it like u been looks legit
wheels r ****ing nasty...but need cash i like them better than the c5
Old 10-11-2004
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by rijowysock
BTW on any wheels ^^ i'll paint em if needed.. like CR's RED? or just the center cap and "racinghart" logo red would be pimper.lol

riley

good deal...ill let u kno whats up but for now ideas r good..thx
Old 10-11-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
dude, i think you should not do graphics or the red wheels. i think what would be more interesting is if you add the red color by strategically placing lights around your kit. like if you put little red neons/LEDs in the fender vent and let the red kind of reflect through there and fade out. but thats it. i think if you keep it subtle it will look MUCH better than the in your face graphics and rims.

thats just my opinion.

Quick Reply: Its that time again