Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

All JDM Inspired cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
its got more than just the ITR rims azure. That car has the heart of an ITR suspension of an ITR along with everything else can swap onto a civic
Old 08-24-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
sorry to bring this beast back from the dead, but....this is the shiznit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tokyo vic.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	36701  
Old 08-25-2004
Boosted Auto Sedan Project In Progress

02sleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a hot one
Old 08-25-2004
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 02sleeper
ok here are some more
amazing car JDM inspired

amazing car that is jdm and highly tuned

Here is another car that i would take in a second and it is jdm inspired

and the final a real jdm car
they did not make coupes in Japan for the Civic so how is that JDM inspired?
Old 08-25-2004
Registered!!

Nemesis22 is an unknown quantity at this point
You obviously don't read the threads when everyone that has a coupe knows that there's no JDM coupe. But it's the JDM style that can be put in if the owner feels like it.
Old 08-26-2004

yea
exaclty
read
read lots
read lots lots
Old 08-26-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by taz757
Please tell me what is *so special* about a Spoon mirror? Does it help you see farther down the road behind you? Is it worth $500 for a set of mirrors *that allow you to see the same amount of stuff behind you*? If you answer yes, then sir, please kick yourself in your own ***** for me, because you sir, are sucked into all the JDM hype.
Spoon mirrors actually decrease the field of vision. They suck for daily driving.
Old 08-26-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Snd those canards are fugly on that tan coupe.
Old 08-26-2004
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sooo not cool. I dont understand what makes half those cars qualify as jdm?

seriously. So you pay 3 times as much for parts cause they are from japan and it makes them better?

anyone care to explain this to me?

also since my car is technically made in japan would it qualify as a JDM mobile? lol
Old 08-27-2004
I hate people.

Milamber will become famous soon enough
JDM does not = coupe.
Old 08-27-2004

Originally Posted by 00celicagts6spd
I'm sooo not cool. I dont understand what makes half those cars qualify as jdm?

seriously. So you pay 3 times as much for parts cause they are from japan and it makes them better?

anyone care to explain this to me?

also since my car is technically made in japan would it qualify as a JDM mobile? lol
we never said the cars where jdm but they use japanies parts thats why there jdm inspired. where just sick of people say stuff like look at my jdm coupe you cant make a coupe jdm but you can put jdm parts on it
Old 08-27-2004
Registered!!

Nemesis22 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ Agreed. Stop hating and stick to your style. We don't flame on your rides. So don't mess with other people's. If you don't have anything good to say or a pic of your "JDM INSPIRED CAR" , stay out of this thread.
Old 06-22-2005
Registered!!

FATRACER is an unknown quantity at this point
true does anyone have any pics of and coupe with ukdm mirrors?
Old 06-23-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
some of u guys are straight idiots...of course we all know that coupes arent JDM...we're merely saying its styling is based on parts which are from japan or look like what is in japan....i gotta say my bros vic is sorta jdm but more European based styling
although with 02 ex hub caps it looks pretty clean with black housing and sidemarkers...behind my freshly painted eclipse
Old 06-24-2005
Registered!!

SHiRO is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.cardomain.com/id/cdeguzman
Old 02-13-2008
Registered!!

elyk77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All JDM Inspired cars

INSTALLED JDM PARTS- spoon front,rear strut bars-spoon lower rear tie bar-spoon res.cover socks-tanabe front under brace-broadway rearview mirror-mugen license plate bolts-ingen sr. intake-sun auto hyper voltage stabalizer,hyper grounding wires,hyper fuel line gauss,inazma gas tank supple-5zigen pro racer gn+ 17s [hyper black],pro racer lug nuts [blue]-tokico shocks blues-greddy evo 2 ON THE WAY-tein flex wt. edfc/js racing tie rods[ep3]/js racing 60rs or 70rr muffler custom exhuast/rotas curcit 10 16s bronze/The Spoon windshield banner/Buddy Club's Racing Spec Pillowball Bushings lower control arms/Buddy Club's Racing Spec Stabilizers front & rear/J's Racing Inner Fender Bar- ALL WITH IN THE YEAR. NON JDM PARTS INSTALLED-neuspeed front swaybar[rsx] rear sway bar wt. sub frame plate-megan down pipe no cat-password jdm fender washers,drain plug[oil,tranny]-hawk hp brake pads-russell stainless steel brake lines-b piller bar-unorthodox racing pulley set [crank,alt,p.steering]-hotchkiss end links-sparco reflex pedals-pirelli p zero nero tires-THATS ALL FOR MY 2004 CIVIC EX. Cant post pics it wont let me?

Last edited by elyk77; 02-13-2008 at 04:19 AM.
Old 02-13-2008
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough

WHere are you hosting them? If its photobucket im pretty sure you can insert the links.You can't post pics until you have 10 posts or more i think.
Old 02-13-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

this thread is ****ing whackk..

and like 4 years old.

Last edited by varner88; 02-13-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by elyk77
INSTALLED JDM PARTS- spoon front,rear strut bars-spoon lower rear tie bar-spoon res.cover socks-tanabe front under brace-broadway rearview mirror-mugen license plate bolts-ingen sr. intake-sun auto hyper voltage stabalizer,hyper grounding wires,hyper fuel line gauss,inazma gas tank supple-5zigen pro racer gn+ 17s [hyper black],pro racer lug nuts [blue]-tokico shocks blues-greddy evo 2 ON THE WAY-tein flex wt. edfc/js racing tie rods[ep3]/js racing 60rs or 70rr muffler custom exhuast/rotas curcit 10 16s bronze/The Spoon windshield banner/Buddy Club's Racing Spec Pillowball Bushings lower control arms/Buddy Club's Racing Spec Stabilizers front & rear/J's Racing Inner Fender Bar- ALL WITH IN THE YEAR. NON JDM PARTS INSTALLED-neuspeed front swaybar[rsx] rear sway bar wt. sub frame plate-megan down pipe no cat-password jdm fender washers,drain plug[oil,tranny]-hawk hp brake pads-russell stainless steel brake lines-b piller bar-unorthodox racing pulley set [crank,alt,p.steering]-hotchkiss end links-sparco reflex pedals-pirelli p zero nero tires-THATS ALL FOR MY 2004 CIVIC EX. Cant post pics it wont let me?
use the img tags with [] img and /img .. or click the big button w/ the mountain on it
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol but he doesnt have enough post count
Old 02-14-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna know who the fukk bumped this old *** thread... LOL
Old 02-14-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I was going to post pics, now I see it is a waste of time.
Old 02-14-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

it sucks cuz all the old pics in this thread dont even work anymore
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

well now is our chance to get it going again