Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Crash

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004
CivicMexicano Is My Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
el_ben2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Crash

well I have a bad notice...
today... at 00.00 hours some Cowboy crash my civic sedan....
I'm so sad 'cus the next week I has planned to buy some rims, bodykit & a coilover set...
but now all of that ***** have to wait....
if u wanna see some pics of the crash enter to
www.bosmonterrey.com forum....
in the page 2 & 3... there's some pics and 3 videos....
some of they are of bad quality... 'cus I take it whit my NOKIA 3650 it have a good camera but @ night sometimes it sucks.... 2 others i take whit my AIPTEK DV3100+... if u see it... u will see the difference....

well the crash was like these....('cus the page is of a club in Monterey,N.L.,Mexico so it's in spanish)

I was just ride with a friend ... and already we were going on returning to his house. In a main avenue called constitucion I was going for the rail of the right, behind of a 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO... when suddenly this one is opened for the rail of in way and I I go forward ... but from that suddenly he returns to the rail where I was going... I try to stop me but we We were going equal(or almenos this way I saw it) and then bang! First contact ... after there already I do not remind myself much of what continues, because my friend(that she was going as co-pilot sat on his feets and WITHOUT THE BELT) so from that she cames to meby the impact(and I said to her ... wait a while to come to your house at least lol) and since it i pick her to prevent her from sticking with the console or with the windshield.... and with another hand trying to control the car .... the truth is that it was to strong, the car if I remain made a disaster of my side .... because after this first impact the truck it take off and then it turned me to striking by 2º time.... and I stay to abut 4 meters of a gas pump... As if out to loading gas
lol

This it is my sad anecdote of the day