Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

MODZ lock this thread plz

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Unhappy MODZ lock this thread plz

no more useful info here

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 04-25-2004 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2004
I can resist everything except temptation.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
I dont think i would have a brother after that happened....i would definatley have to murder him.
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

adnmoh1 will become famous soon enoughadnmoh1 will become famous soon enough
you were trying to drift?!!!

why would you do that for, you know it takes a rwd or awd otherwise you got no control over car.
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
What is it with all of these little queers running around thinking they can "drift" a front wheel drive car? It is not called "drifting"! That is called pulling the e-brake and making an idiot of yourself. And to attempt something like that in a residential area?!?!?! He is lucky he hit the curb and not some poor lady pushing a baby stroller! I wish a cop would of been there to take his license away! People, these cars we drive are NOT toys to be playing with in residential areas! Save the stupid ricer crap for the race tracks.

And why are you paying for it? Make your brother!
Old 04-15-2004
PJG
Registered!!

PJG is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe i'm mistaken, but our cars don't have double wishbone suspensions. Yeah, umm why were you doing those manuvers again? Make your brother pay for it.
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

OniChi is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe that your brother should grow up a little. Doing something like in a residential area is just... ummm STUPID. Why not go to someplace that is completely deserted, like an old parking lot with lots of space? It's a good thing that just that happened alone. What happened if something like boobyd said.
Well good luck with repairing the car, now time to upgrade it in the process as well. Next time, don't let your brother try to "drift" in the civic.
Old 04-15-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Save the stupid ricer crap for the race tracks.
No, don't do it there either. Not only will they throw you out, its flat out stupid. Just don't do it.

maybe i'm mistaken, but our cars don't have double wishbone suspensions. Yeah, umm why were you doing those manuvers again? Make your brother pay for it.
The rear is a multi-link double wishbone.

To the original guy... you're an idiot and you got what you deserve. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone in the neighborhood.
Old 04-15-2004
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
that sucks!
Old 04-15-2004
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Here are links

to locate 04 lx parts

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...A5MT&catcgry5=

Link to the prices for the image below.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...tcgry5=KNUCKLE

The front arms are like $68.22 each
Old 04-15-2004
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ow...my civic suspension is screwed

Originally posted by ragingSPAM
..my bro drifting into a corner onto my culdisac got major understeer even with the handbrake up the car needed more space to drift...he was stuck with 2 choices 1) hit a parked old jaguar and mess both cars up 2) hit the curb...he took the curb option and we hit it popped up the curb, bent our double wishbone axle out of shape, popped a rear tire, and bent the rims to hell...

Exactly what you deserve for doing that **** in a residential area.

Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

MoneyBags is an unknown quantity at this point
drifting is fun but i won't use my every day car!
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
thats what you get for doing stupid shat....make you brother pay for it
Old 04-15-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Drifting in our cars is just plain stupid.
Old 04-15-2004
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by adnmoh1
you were trying to drift?!!!

why would you do that for, you know it takes a rwd or awd otherwise you got no control over car.
no way! why does it work on NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND?

did you sucka punch your bro or Bankok?! at least once? that could've made up for it!
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

keffin will become famous soon enoughkeffin will become famous soon enough
i would have taken the Jaguar option....

parts/labor would have been cheaper.....(to get if from a junk yard)

next time dont let your 10 year lod brother drive the car!
Old 04-15-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
he is an idiot. thats the dumbest thing i have heard of in a long time
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
yeah his brother is and idiot blah blah blah. At least no one was hurt. Some people have to learn their lesson the hard way I guess
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

Schizophonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, for your lost mate, but i would say get your brother to pay for it!
Old 04-16-2004
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
well its his car mainly...hes pretty good at drifting a FF car just on that corner a stupid fukin jaguar was parked on the street after never being there and we didnt want to hit it so we hit the curb
Old 04-16-2004
I just burnt my tongue

To the original guy... you're an idiot and you got what you deserve. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone in the neighborhood. [/B]
for your info no one was outside at the time and only damage that happened was to the curb and our car

good news...my dad is coverin it since we didnt cause anyone else damage and only the suspension got hit...takin it to the honda dealership 2morrow

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 04-16-2004 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-16-2004
Registered!!

juscallmetoyota is an unknown quantity at this point
haha.. idiots.
Old 04-16-2004
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
for your info no one was outside at the time and only damage that happened was to the curb and our car

good news...my dad is coverin it since we didnt cause anyone else damage and only the suspension got hit...takin it to the honda dealership 2morrow
For your info. you are a deliquent that should of gotten arrested for driving like a total moron on residential streets! Even if it appeared as if no one was outside at the time there could of been! I mean, how the Hell do you think you are going to see some poor pedestrian when you obviously did not see a big ole' Jaguar until the last second? Get a clue, stop acting like an idiot on the streets and GROW UP!

Awwwww, I understand now, spoiled rotten kids! Daddy pays for it instead fo beaten your asses for acting like fools! Your dad should have his @ss beat as well.
Old 04-16-2004
I just burnt my tongue

Originally posted by bobbyd
For your info. you are a deliquent that should of gotten arrested for driving like a total moron on residential streets! Even if it appeared as if no one was outside at the time there could of been! I mean, how the Hell do you think you are going to see some poor pedestrian when you obviously did not see a big ole' Jaguar until the last second? Get a clue, stop acting like an idiot on the streets and GROW UP!

Awwwww, I understand now, spoiled rotten kids! Daddy pays for it instead fo beaten your asses for acting like fools! Your dad should have his @ss beat as well.

i dont see what the *** ur god damn problem is....ur acting like the damn guy who called the cops on us for hitting a curb cuz out brakes locked up...if i knew where u lived u'd be fuked right now...like that ***** who called the cops over bullshit
Old 04-16-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
i dont see what the *** ur god damn problem is....ur acting like the damn guy who called the cops on us for hitting a curb cuz out brakes locked up...if i knew where u lived u'd be fuked right now...like that ***** who called the cops over bullshit
i would hardly call an attempted drift an accident where your barkes happened to lock up. is that what you told your daddy so he doesnt know how much of an idiot you are and will pay for the damage
Old 04-17-2004
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
you know what RagingSpam...if my little cousins were outside playing and i saw idiots like your brother and yourself just speeding down the street, i'd say something let alone "drifting" in a residential area. Another thing....dont try to act like you're the **** by defending your stupidity. Believe me, even if my little cousins were no where near your car when u hit the curb...i would have beat your ***. I know i am not alone on this.

"You better check yourself, before you wreck yourself."
Old 04-17-2004
Registered!!

AdamYYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok... You were speeding down a dead end residential street to do a 180 slide.... In a CIVIC, but you crashed. Then you got mad at people for calling the cops which is what they should have done. You dont get busted. Then daddy pays for the repairs.

Am I the only one that is fighting back the vomit? Why cant I cruise through life being a moron.
Old 04-17-2004
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
i if i knew where u lived u'd be fuked right now...like that ***** who called the cops over bullshit
i would like to know what became of the guy who called the cops on you...I bet you anything that you didn't lay a god dam finger on him.
Old 04-17-2004
Registered!!

rickinthescv will become famous soon enoughrickinthescv will become famous soon enough
In my residential neighborhood, little children drive their bikes, mothers push the babies around, adults walk around for excercise.

There is a reason that the speed limit is 25 mph. A car can be replaced. A person cannot.

Your brother was lucky, this time. I think you miss the lesson here.
Old 04-17-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
dam, so much hating. but i agree at some point.
trying to drift in the residental area is too crazy, i think u shouldnt be mad because its all gettin covered up for after what your bro should've took responsibility for. you should be mad at your bro for messing with your car in the first place.
and its possible to drift in a FF car... in reverse lol
http://www.streetracing.org/home.php?op=go&id=930
Old 04-17-2004
Registered!!

slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
You get what you deserve. What did you think was going to happen? lol

Quick Reply: MODZ lock this thread plz