Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
PM'd
and I know projectors own I'm going to keep them just in case I don't like how these turn out I just think it'll give me a cleaner look
Old 03-16-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
Originally Posted by gearbox
yup you got it lol. you can open up the headlights and wire in leds the proper way. let me know if you need help cause i can tell you (or give you) some really bright white/blue/pink and the correct resistor so they won't burn out. You just gotta mount and wire them behind the angel eye.
yes i think im gonna need help..
this mean i have to open the case right and then re seal it?? oh man..
since im dooing that can i change it to blue??
Old 03-16-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
sure hit me up I have the brightest blue leds out there 10,000 mcd. and i will figure out how you need to wire them and what resistor to use. that part is easy I'll just tell you. Hard part is gettin the lights open but even thats not too bad. I just use oven at 250F for 5-10 mins to soften the glue and they pull right apart. then reheat and reseal easy.
Old 03-16-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
ayt.. ill be sure to hit u up when the weather heats up.. hehe.. its snowing hell outside
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Alright guys, new mods and new pics:

Worked for several days to get these up and running, busted more than a few fuses....

But I got the under-doorhand-LED kit done

(Pardon the rain)

Side view of undercar neons and LED's under the door handles:

Back view of the same:

Another side view:

Interior shot of the dash and LED safety switches that control:
1. Undercan neons
2. LED door handles
3. Underseat neons

Switches up close:

You can see them better now (pardon the wiring all over):

Lo and Behold! They are Carbon Fiber switches

My cat is so cute, I had to post a pic of him and his "new attire"

He really doesn't mind it too much...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002579.jpg
Views:	1514
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	65124   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002581.jpg
Views:	1472
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	65125   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002582.jpg
Views:	1459
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	65126   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002583.jpg
Views:	1433
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	65127   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002584.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	65128  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002585.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	65129   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002588.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	65130   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002613.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	65131   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM002616.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	65132  

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 03-17-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-17-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
the handles look sick my man!
Old 03-17-2006

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Alright guys, new mods and new pics:

Worked for several days to get these up and running, busted more than a few fuses....

But I got the under-doorhand-LED kit done

(Pardon the rain)
that is cool in the door handles! did you come up with that yourself, or is there a kit out somewheres?
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by edicivic2k1
that is cool in the door handles! did you come up with that yourself, or is there a kit out somewheres?
Thanks guys!

There is a kit out there. You could wire the handles to your interior dome light, but then although it would turn on when you unlocked your car, you wouldn't have any other way to turn it on. So hey, I just wired them to a switch. It's visible for car shows that way... if I dare ever enter one
Old 03-17-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow nice. thats alot of blue.
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

What can I say, I like blue

It's also the color that goes best with our SSM's
Old 03-17-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
What can I say, I like blue

It's also the color that goes best with our SSM's
agreed
Old 03-17-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
meh, silver or white looks good too....
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

Just my opinion. I dig blue. To each their own...
Old 03-17-2006
Premium Member

mine used to be exactly like yours, blue neons and interior lights, everything. i guess i just got tired of it and wanted something different (red).
Old 03-17-2006
i love my morreale

i went from red to blue with my interior.
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

I have a light-up LED shift **** in red, it's visible but not "on" in the picture...

a little contrast
Old 03-17-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
those look so good Jarrod!!
my centre console is hyperwhite...i want white under doorhandle LEDs! hrm...
Old 03-17-2006

as for me. i love the combination of black and blue with silver.. nice
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

Ricanwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
here are some pics of my sedan I will be getting better ones soon

Sorry for the size of Pics
Old 03-17-2006

dude.. ur pictures are like jumping from time to time..lol. u got two dfrrent rims.. and then the stock with the elegante tails.. and the stock with no elegante tails..

but nice ride

Last edited by rhein05; 03-17-2006 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

lol
well now i have the elegante tails and the focal 5s rims and the altezza grille i am lookin forward on gettin hybrid wing, droppin my car, either clear headlights or blk jdm lights, type b front lip, kaminari rear kaminari sides, cf hood, ETC...
Old 03-17-2006

well now that uve mentioned wat lip combination ur using.. im gonna use dat combo too...
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

lol its a good combo lol i like it i just cant wait to get it its gonna make my car look soooo clean .....
Old 03-17-2006

im just goonna get a kaminari side.. to go with my 00 mugen front lip.. im not really planning o put a rear lip
Old 03-17-2006
Premium Member

my new gauges haha

Old 03-17-2006

wow... deng man, how did u do that??.. can i do dat to my lX???
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

Wow Gear... you outdone yourself again.

IMHO, that's a bit fruity... but hey, to each their own. At the very least, it's unique
Old 03-18-2006
Premium Member

well its for a girl. I can do pink, blue, red, amber, maybe green too for 01-02 DX LX EX clusters for $100. Just send me a cluster.
Old 03-18-2006
Registered!!

^Well right on...

I would sort of worry if you did that to your own car. Red is cool, blue is cool... white, green, whatever. Pink is... ehh. lol
Old 03-18-2006

gearbox.. how bout an 04 man

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!