Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Echelon04
Man, I'm sorry but that is nasty all over....
i have to agree man from the big H on the rear window to the tribal on the side of the car down to the cheap looking muffler. not my cup of tea by far. but if it is what you want then go for it. i say take the cleaner approach. but then again its not my car. so good luck!
Old 01-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya it would look okay without all the crazy decals.
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
when are you getting you kit put on? i want to buy you stock front bumper.
I'm *thinking* sometime in the next month. If you want it, it's yours

I could use money for other body kit parts anyways
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Dang guys, there's a lot of hating on this girls ride. These *are* civic's, they are made to be modified and customized to the whim of each owner.

It's not something that I would do either, but if that's your thing, then go for it. I'm not gonna hate on her car because that's what she likes. I've seen a lot of grosser things done to cars on here, but I don't gotta voice my opinion on that...
Old 01-10-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i bought some rims. i pick them up tomorrow. i'll psot pics as soon as they're on.
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

SilverCivSedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Umm. . .maybe you didn't read the part about me getting the car repainted?

I've had plans to get the car back down to silver since about a month after it was effed up. . .I mean painted.

You don't have to like the car. . .it's not your car.
Old 01-10-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
^ there you go, GO HEAD tell him. I know that's roooiiiggghht! LOL.
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
well let's call it a d-a-y.
Old 01-11-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
here are a few for now until i get the new cf type r lip on not thebest pics cause i am still learning how to use mynew camera. i think my old one is a better camera!

*edited for better pics*
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20034.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	63563   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20040.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	63564   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20042.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	63565   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20045.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	63566   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20046.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	63567  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20050.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	63568  

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 01-12-2006 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

beautiful car, now that I can see it better
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
beautiful car, now that I can see it better
thanks i have never been good at taking pics. these pics were taken with my kodak 7200. its one of those cameras with the printer doc its only a 4.0mega pixel though. after i bought this camera for my wife i realized the one we had is better. its a gateway that is a 5.2megapixel but she likes the whole printer docs things so now i am taking over the gateway. the kodak was real shakey like it needs a actual tripod for the pics. the gateway i guess has the anti shake in it but i also have a small tripod to use. so hopefully ill be able to actually take some nice pics of her. i am going to wait until i have the new cf lip on and maybe the new wheels that i want before i take her out for some more photos. i want to get the work emotion cr kai's in bronze. but between those and the motor work i am doing its going to be a while before i get everything together.
Old 01-12-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

sweet eddie you got rims!!! looks good.
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by familycar
. i am going to wait until i have the new cf lip on and maybe the new wheels that i want before i take her out for some more photos. i want to get the work emotion cr kai's in bronze. but between those and the motor work i am doing its going to be a while before i get everything together.
can't wait to see all that!
Old 01-12-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by familycar
sweet eddie you got rims!!! looks good.
thanks brotha!
Old 01-12-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
the rims look sweet Eddie!!
Old 01-12-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by sare
the rims look sweet Eddie!!
thanks sare!
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I think black civics look the best! And i'm not just saying that because mine is black either... to bad their so hard to keep clean though.

You should drop $100 and get some black and clear taillights... they look awesome... i just put some on mine. I just need some more posts so i can put some pics up. I got some older ones on my myspace though....
myspace.com/digitalpicasso
I'm about to pick up a Vtec cylinder head tomorrow... once i see what condition it's in, so i can hopefully drop it in by the end of the month. Then i'm hoping to do shocks/springs. But still working on soddering in all the blue led dash lights.

People hate on sedans cause we don't have to get out of the car to let people in!
Old 01-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by RedBull
People hate on sedans cause we don't have to get out of the car to let people in!
rofl! Ain't that the truth!
Old 01-13-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
I want to go back to stock and sell my car so i can get an RSX S
Old 01-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dru106
*scream* nooooooo!

You have, arguably, the sweetest ride on the site! No way could you get rid of it bro!
Old 01-13-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dru106
my twin wants to commit suicide?!? crazy talk i say!

whenever i head down to SoCal we should take a photoshoot together. that would be some sweet *** photos.
Old 01-13-2006
Registered!!

regggnn is an unknown quantity at this point

different style with 99% people in this forum i guess hehe
Old 01-13-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
*scream* nooooooo!

You have, arguably, the sweetest ride on the site! No way could you get rid of it bro!
The reason why is cuz my auto tranny went out with only 50k miles on it and its getting rebuilt which is gonna cost $2260 to fix but it has a 24k or 2yr warranty on it which ever comes first. My car has been dead for 2 1/2 weeks now. Hopefully it will get done on Monday. This car is totally not worth modding especially for an auto. I made a huge mistake wasting $$ on this fvcking car!!!

I couldve done a swap if i wanted to but its just that i cant see myself keeping this car for long and I need my car repaired ASAP.
Old 01-13-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
dude i'm in the same boat. its not your fault the trans went out. thats a factory defect part everyone knows that. sooner or later it will break even mine will. i have an exhaust and now gettin an intake i love the car because of how it looks. just wait til the trans is fixed before you decide. and since you are gettin it rebuilt you should think about paying a few hundred more for the TCI rebuild kit or its just gonna break again.
Old 01-13-2006
i love my morreale

i broke a wheel stud...& now i need a new rim =/
Old 01-13-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
washed the car yesterday. looks good now.

Old 01-13-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
you have a very nice car and all, but with your photo abilities, you could take a pic of a pile of dog crap and make it look good dude.....
Old 01-13-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

Originally Posted by booba5185
you have a very nice car and all, but with your photo abilities, you could take a pic of a pile of dog crap and make it look good dude.....
Even that little Geo Prizm looks nice in the background
Old 01-13-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hahahah thanks. and it's a chevy something or another. same thing as the prizm, just has a chevy emblem.

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!