Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My K20A2 Swapped 2001 Civic, wrecked

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow..u get to pay off all ur debts, and have a nice car still...good luck man..and hope ur not hurting still
Old 10-15-2003
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
make sure u get loss of pleasure, loss of enjoyment etc covered under the insurance, theirs alot of loss of .....things u can get money for and sue the drunk driver for. might as well go for all the gusto because later on when ur 50 and ur neck hurts like a **** and u have a slipped disc or something u'll be glad u did. get a lawyer if i were u and u can get full potential of this very bad incident. possibly get ur car sold and get new Sr20(which r so badss my friend just got a 240 w/ red top SR20 so nice. he has RB25 also but thats for racing and not a good daily driver.) and stil have quite a bit of $ left over
Old 10-15-2003
Registered!!

nuffsed is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope that u feel better.. and that their isn't any serious injury...

stupid drunk drivers....
Old 10-15-2003
Proud Srt4 owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BoostedCivicZex can only hope to improve
why doesnt the other insurance company just repair and rebuild your civic back to new condition? Just threaten them with a lot of lawsuits and they will give in to your demands. That will also scare the hell of the bitch that hit you as she faces not only debts to you but major prison time and fine amounts.

Take her to court, all she can do is plead the 5th amendment, which means you automatically win. If she talks about the accident and what happened that night, she will be faced with major prison time.
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

NoBottleJustThrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
The car is past that point of return. Besides, ive done what i think is the ultimate thing that you can do to a honda...the monster K20 swap, now its time to move on to better things. SR20DET Red Top is in the future for me, on a S13 240SX with a S15 Silvia Front end conversion, and a bunch of little toys on that car to boot. That will have far more potential than the K20...its RWD, and Turbocharged...right there is reason enough i think. It would be cool to pick up on this drifting craze that people are starting to get on...or just keep it as a track/ quarter mile beast. Either way, im stepping away from my Honda. But let me tell you, earlier that night of the accident when we went out to the hot spots for the racers and popped my hood, swarms of people just came rushing over to see this rare swap...it was an amazing feeling...wish i could have that again...maybe with my Nissan...only time will tell. But i will still always have that one hour of fame.
Old 10-16-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
this is terrible news bro! i heard your car got smashed and all i could think was "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" glad to see you didnt hurt. i feel your frustration, all that blood, swear and tears and for what? 4 weeks?
sue, sue, SUE that beyotch! she was drunk and rear ended you? you can cash out BIG time on that! ever think about starting from scratch and redoing the swap? you were the only hope i had of riding in a swapped 7th gen! oh well, do what you will, move on to bigger and better things.....and then let me ride in THAT! lol j/k
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

yea sorry 18sec...i was plannin on going out to that meet on Sunday as well on my way home from Sac...for obvious reasons i couldnt go. I would be more than happy to give you a ride in my Nissan when im done with it...it will be more fun anyways...the agressive look of the huge FMIC hiding behind the pissed off look of the S15 front end convserion, with the noise of a HKS BOV when i let off the gas...maybe a flame or two out the exhaust pipe. I cant wait.
Why dont you just buy my car and do the swap yourself...i can help you do it...since all the parts are there, and all the modifications are done that had to be done, it should just be a weekend job. Now, i just need that 10 grand check written out to Geoff Brown please. j/k
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear bout ur ride bro, at least ur ok
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

Thanks again everyone for the sypathy. I do appreciate it. I had no idea that so many of you would even care.
This is what my new car is gonna look like when im done with it...minus the stickers, different color, different rims, probably not that specific wing on the back...but you get the idea. Thats a 1989 180SX (pretty much the 240SX) with S15 front conversion.
Later
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, that sucks. How ya feeling? Any pics of the wreck? Hope everything works out. Any word from the insurence company yet? Good luck with everything. Even the best of us have our down and out days; keep your head up and you'll get through this with new pride, hope and dreams.
Old 10-16-2003
Registered!!

thomkatt is an unknown quantity at this point
damn man, that **** sux, glad your ok, seem to be taking it well... i dont think i would be that calm, not at all!!! but yeah, i dont know if you posted any pics, if so wher might they be located?
you may be down, but your not out, and thats good,.
Old 10-17-2003
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
WELL U CLAIM TO HAVE DONE A SWAP. BUT NON OF THE NORCAL FOLKS ACTUALLY SEEN IT. SO I BELIEVE ITZ BS.
Old 10-17-2003
Registered!!

Well Civicster...if you honestly think that i didnt even have this swap done, you can goto:
http://homepage.mac.com/wowenbrown/PhotoAlbum13.html
Thats the best i have right now, thats my car in the process of gettings its motor swap done. I will post pics of my car when i can get them...but seeing how the car is in Sac, and im in Santa Cruz, i cant exactly go to my back yard and snap off a few pics for you.
I went to a performance shop over in San Jose on my way to Sac, and they snapped off a few pics of my swap, i will see if i can find those pics for you as well.
Old 10-17-2003
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
man..i was even gonna take a ride in it...stupid druink driver
Old 10-17-2003
Registered!!

obzerv is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck on your silvia/180..my boy has the 180 with s15 head lights..looks pretty dope...heh, wiat till i get a motor in mine (s13) n we'll race. =)
Old 10-17-2003
Registered!!

you mean 240SX right? Or did you import a 180SX from Japan? Cause they didnt bring the 180 over to the states. Im sure thats what you meant. Do you have any pics of your buddies car? Does he have an AIM name that i could have? i would love to ask him a few things about the swap and stuff. Thanks.
Sorry guamcivic that you didnt get a ride in it. I wanted so bad to head out to a meet and give everyone a ride that wanted one. There are some more people doing the swap in the bay area now...one of them that lives in San Fran, im sure that person would be more than happy to give you a ride. When i get my Nissan done, i would be more than happy to give you a ride in that if you wanted.
Old 10-17-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
yeah that's a shame when people ask you the price on what you want. i mean wtf? what if you were really hurt or some ****. be happy you're still here looking at the monitor in front of you. i know what it's like bro. sorry to hear it. hope you get everything you want from the accident (ie a new car, justice for the guy's dui, etc...)
Old 10-17-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by CivicZEX
why doesnt the other insurance company just repair and rebuild your civic back to new condition? Just threaten them with a lot of lawsuits and they will give in to your demands. That will also scare the hell of the bitch that hit you as she faces not only debts to you but major prison time and fine amounts.

Take her to court, all she can do is plead the 5th amendment, which means you automatically win. If she talks about the accident and what happened that night, she will be faced with major prison time.
ideally, you wouldn't wanna drive around in a car that has major frame damage and so on and was rebuilt (it wouldn't even be safe in other road collisions). if he was to resell his car with it rebuilt like that, it wouldn't retail for very high anway. hopefully, the car's not totalled and he can enjoy his fairly new swap though. if not, i hope he gets the money he invested for the swap and for retail due to how he kept the car, all back in cash.
Old 10-17-2003
Registered!!

obzerv is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, it is a 240sx fast back, but he swapped for s15 front and 180 rear...he doesnt have aim, but i'll ask him for u.
Old 10-17-2003
Registered!!

Thanks obzerv...Im curious about the front end conversion...i heard that it wasnt sturdy at all, so it was meant for off-road use only...wanted to know if thats BS or not, or if you could make it more sturdy.
Yea, we have a Unibody car, so when the body is damaged like mine, it just wouldnt hold its rigidity anymore. My car isnt worth much at all i agree, but i do have like 11 grand of aftermarket stuff on my car that is mostly still in great condition. Thats why im selling my car as is for like 10grand...cutting a deal on the aftermarket stuff, and throwing in basically a free car to boot.