Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

driving rice sux!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HustleLikeMOFO is an unknown quantity at this point
driving rice sux!

last week i took off my body kit, (ONLY front bumper and side skirts) but i left my rear bumper the way it is cuz i figure the back has the least chance of getting damaged during the winter. i put my hub caps back on also so this is what i have left: rear bumper that hangs 2 inches lower then any part of the car, headlight eyebrows, windshield sticker in the back. anyway, the car looks typical rice; has that look of riceboy "work in progress". ever since i started driving liek that, guys who know some stuff about cars always give me funny looks and i even seen some people laugh when i drive by my college campus. its embaressing having a car like this, so i came to realize that how stupid does a person have to be to actually think when he drives half completed car (riceboys), how can he think it looks good. i'm sure people laugh at him liek they do at me right now, so dont the ricers have the common sense to figure out that there is something wrong? anyway, i cant wait till next march so i can put all my goodies back on with some extra stuff i'm planning on getting (projectors and upper grill). going from a car that gets compliments to a laughing stock is something that takes time to get used to prolly

Last edited by HustleLikeMOFO; 10-08-2003 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-08-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
well instead of my rear being on i only have the front but i don't laughs or anything...people actually are like Nice car and " I love that lip" but i don't have the rest of my kit yet but i'm working on it should have it by the end of this year!!
Old 10-08-2003
Banned

i seen a number of cars with just a nice front bumper and that doesnt look bad, as long as its painted. but having on the rear only looks horrible, i didnt think it would look this funky until i removed everything. look at the pics on my car and imagine it with only the rear on and then imagine those ugly *** hub caps the stock wheels come with, very very bad image

Last edited by HustleLikeMOFO; 10-08-2003 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2003
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally posted by HustleLikeMOFO
i seen a number of cars with just a nice front bumper and that doesnt look bad, as long as its painted. but having on the rear only looks horrible, i didnt think it would look this funky until i removed everything. look at the pics on my car and imagine it with only the rear on and then imagine those ugly *** hub caps the stock wheels come with, very very bad image
\

well the only reason why it looks funny is because it's the back lol!! it;s like wearing a 3XL shirt with some small tight pants i mean it just doesn't look right ....but hey it's not gonna be like that forever so wait it out and then when the winters over put it right back on!.....besides people should already know what your car looks like kitted so it really shouldn't matter but i understand what your talking about though!!
Old 10-08-2003
Banned

lol 3XL tshirt with tight jeans
Old 10-08-2003
Banned

....still laughing from

Originally posted by Mr.Modify
\

well the only reason why it looks funny is because it's the back lol!! it;s like wearing a 3XL shirt with some small tight pants i mean it just doesn't look right
Old 10-08-2003
Premium Member

lol!! reason i said that is because i seen some people do that before i was rollin!!
Old 10-08-2003
E36 M3 Driver.

jonnyg is an unknown quantity at this point
lol so y dont u just put the stock rear bumper back on?
Old 10-08-2003
Banned

the xenon kit doesnt have a full rear bumper replacement, its just the lip and i'm kinda affraid to take the lip off because it has a good chance of being damaged during the process. the corners of the rear lip could crack white i'm pulling it off cuz the 3M tape is pretty strong so i dont wanna risk it. but if i had a plain rear bumper laying around i would definatly put it on.
Old 10-08-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
it;s like wearing a 3XL shirt with some small tight pants
ahhh bad mental picture, its like disco fever

how can he think it looks good. i'm sure people laugh at him
Thats a very good question, i try to do my part by pointing and laughing at every ricer I see. Maybe one day they'll understand thats its not cool to have a multi colored car.
Old 10-08-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
the xenon kit doesnt have a full rear bumper replacement, its just the lip and i'm kinda affraid to take the lip off because it has a good chance of being damaged during the process. the corners of the rear lip could crack white i'm pulling it off cuz the 3M tape is pretty strong so i dont wanna risk it. but if i had a plain rear bumper laying around i would definatly put it on.
actually 3m tape is fairly easy to peel off, if you're worried, hairdryer it to heat it up some.
Old 10-09-2003
All show!!!

EviLMyStS is an unknown quantity at this point
Is your kit fiberglass ?... I have urethane... Not worried at all about the winter
Old 10-09-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
i got urethane too and its a full urethane front bumper and a full urethane rear bumper and urethane side skirts and there all staying on during the winter.

one- full replacements, dont got stock
two- side skirts are stuck on with sealent
three- front kinda needs to get touched up, but the rear was just painted new. i dont think it iwll be a problem tho
Old 10-09-2003
Registered!!

Briareos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: driving rice sux!

last week i took off my body kit, (ONLY front bumper and side skirts) but i left my rear bumper the way it is cuz i figure the back has the least chance of getting damaged during the winter. i put my hub caps back on also so this is what i have left: rear bumper that hangs 2 inches lower then any part of the car, headlight eyebrows, windshield sticker in the back. anyway, the car looks typical rice; has that look of riceboy "work in progress". ever since i started driving liek that, guys who know some stuff about cars always give me funny looks and i even seen some people laugh when i drive by my college campus. its embaressing having a car like this, so i came to realize that how stupid does a person have to be to actually think when he drives half completed car (riceboys), how can he think it looks good. i'm sure people laugh at him liek they do at me right now, so dont the ricers have the common sense to figure out that there is something wrong? anyway, i cant wait till next march so i can put all my goodies back on with some extra stuff i'm planning on getting (projectors and upper grill). going from a car that gets compliments to a laughing stock is something that takes time to get used to prolly
Wait a second... let me get this straight... you are saying that all you took off was the body kit, yet somehow now it instantly turns your car into "rice". I hate to tell you this buddy, but the very definition of rice is a car that has mods that do nothing to the car from a performance standpoint. If you think your 100+ pound body kit is helping you in some way other than making your car even more rice than it is now, then you MUST be on crack. I would wager that the very reason people are looking at you funny is that you have a rear bumper kit on still, yet no other body kit parts are on the vehicle.

its embaressing having a car like this, so i came to realize that how stupid does a person have to be to actually think when he drives half completed car (riceboys), how can he think it looks good.
Cohesive sentances are your friend. To answer this question (if I truly understand it), I think the person has to be as stupid as... well... you. congrats... riceboy!
Old 10-09-2003
Banned

wow, what as a$$hole that guy is (braireos), it actually thinks that its smart *** remarks are gonna make me realize to start typing properly online. what do u consider mods on ours cars that actaully do something? besides the turbos, nos or any stuff that can take off like 5 seconds of its stock time (basically stuff that u can REALLY notice, not liek just an intake or something)? and there are a lot of people on this site that just have a kick *** looking cars that are slow as hell, r u calling all those people riceboys? since u make yourself seem so gramatically supiriour to me, then u should have had no problems figuring out what i typed up in 2 minutes, it said (took off front bumper, side skirts and rims). and since ur gramatically perfectious *** has time to waste (which i'm sure it does), then u can spend some time correcting every flaw i made in this post. i dont wanna see u come around here no more.
Old 10-09-2003
Banned

anyway, when i was taking off my sideskirts, the 3M tape was really really stuck, it took me a while to get it off. because the fornt bumper has 2 90 degree angles, i'm really afraid that i might crack it or something, thast the major reason y that was the only thing that i left. and for the guys who leave thier kits on during the winter, arnt u afraid that u'll mess it up? a lot more crap can happen during the winter... esspecxially in philly
Old 10-09-2003
All show!!!

I while ago I was driving stock with only a wings west rear bumper... It was hard times for almost 2 months... what embarrassment
Old 10-09-2003
All show!!!

Originally posted by EviLMyStS
Is your kit fiberglass ?... I have urethane... Not worried at all about the winter
bro ans my q
Old 10-09-2003
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough
Look at the bright side man........at least you have a kit and rims to take off in the first place.....I spend too much on college...
Old 10-09-2003
Registered!!

Chocobo is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^

ditto.
college cost me 3,400 bux this semester loans bah
Old 10-10-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
never seen ur car around in philly cuz i dont go fuly down into the town. i would say that i keep my body kit on cuz i dontgot the stock to replace it. hopefully it stays up. rims are coming off tho.

by the way, YOUR SIDE SKIRTS ARE BACKWARDS! the XENON GOES IN THE REAR..
Old 10-10-2003
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by Chocobo

ditto.
college cost me 3,400 bux this semester loans bah
Lucky, I got half tuition paid with scholorships and I am still paying a little over 6,000 a semester here.....damn private schools
Old 10-10-2003
Banned

my kit is urethane and my sideskirts WERE on backwards, they wont be when march rolls around and i can put everythign back on.
Old 10-10-2003
All show!!!

oh...