Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

How do chicks like your civic?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrsteve is an unknown quantity at this point
How do chicks like your civic?

Welp how do they like it? Make sure you say if you got any mods, cosmetic at least, haha, we all know thats all they care about!

Personally, 03 ex coupe, black with 15% tint all the way around, chicks are pretty into it, ive gotten a fair amount of looks and stares from passer by's, it works for me, how bout ya'll?
Old 09-18-2003
Lax Playa

NCStyle is an unknown quantity at this point
alright well i got an 02 coupe in blue... all i've done is intake, tyc tails, and system... they think the cd player is cool cause it flips around, intake... they couldn't care less about, and they LOVE the tails for some reason... cause they're flashy... but i think they think they're hot and they want em, it doesn't make me look good... civics i have decided are more girls cars, haaha, if i could do it again, i'd get a 2 door tahoe...
Old 09-18-2003
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
depends.. cause most of the time.. they dont give my sedan a second look.. but when they hear it roarin down the street.. they all stare at me.. i dunno tho...
Old 09-18-2003
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
My friend told me that she thought my car was sexy. Something about the color with the cleared headlights. Thats why I went with that combo!! Ive gotten a lot of good remarks about it.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Cubanreinaof2g is an unknown quantity at this point
well, im a girl.. n i drive a 02 blue coupe. i have the tints all around, hids in the front, n sum euros on the back.,... i must say i get looks.... n what i really love is when i step outta the car.... n guys be lookin like dammm kid.... a girl drives that car!? lol... i mean the stares r nice... but dont base gettin chicks on ur car...
Old 09-18-2003
Banned

HustleLikeMOFO is an unknown quantity at this point
i got the xenon kit and some rims, nothing too flashy, ust going for the clean look. i got a lot of looks and stares when i drive around from a lot of girls and a lto of guys. the only bad thing about it is that i get unwanted attention like form ceackheads for instance. when i go to the mall and i see a group of crackheads who saw me drive by, i feel really unconfortable leaving the car parked in that area. i also noticed a lot of people trying to race me, i guess they think, that i think, that i have a fast car. but overall its feels pretty good driving a car that turns heads.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I think budget girls dig civics, the upperclass ones or.. "high maintenance" ones don't.
Old 09-18-2003
All Eyes On Z

SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by n00dleboy
I think budget girls dig civics, the upperclass ones or.. "high maintenance" ones don't.
For realz, y0. Civics are teenie bopper cars.
Old 09-18-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
they saw i have a real nice car, hinting that i have a beemer or something... even though i think my civic is crappy
Old 09-18-2003
Mr. Negative
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

DaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by n00dleboy
Eh.. it all depends on the girl. My ex was higher maintenace, and she loved my my, because it showed that I "had" money. Well I really dont, but that was right when i bought the ar, and assumed I was loaded and wanted me to buy her stuff.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

ctx66 will become famous soon enoughctx66 will become famous soon enough
people are prolly staring and thinkin to themself "who the hell would mod a civic? what were they thinking?"
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep, if you're in high-school your civic may be a pimp car to the "chicks." As for college and thereafter, a civic isn't going to do it. A "pimped" out civic could be seen as a sign of immaturity at that point.

Anyhow, a new car or relatively new car is good simply because it is new. It says a little about your financial situation.

Oh, and I don't mean a "new" 30-40k car that some young people are driving these days. They basically only have that car to show for their paychecks. Well, that and maxed out credit cards.

Last edited by Mbow; 09-18-2003 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

02nithwkcivcpe is an unknown quantity at this point
im a high school senior and girls love my car. i have an intake, exhaust, subs and a kenwood deck that flips around which is what gets the attention inside, and i have 17s and my car is lowered 2in. my rear 3 windows are tinted 5% and i have carbon fiber tyc's.

Last edited by 02nithwkcivcpe; 09-18-2003 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-18-2003
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
heheh i think any chick driving a modded car gets looks.... but seriously.. im not going for stares.. im going for the stock look
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Royando is an unknown quantity at this point
chics get horny with my bass pounding on that poo tang on those leather seats
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
most chicks just like "rallye Red". And also being a coupe, it's naturally hot looking. I always hear that my civic is "cute". not hot like a corvette, but I'll take cute any day.

and also the low seats. that's pretty much what the girls I've driven around say. They don't really care about performance. They know they wouldn't be sitting in my car if it was a corvette or something like that.

apparently they don't care about rims either because on occasion, I've heard: "He has special wheels" and "he put giant wheels with little tires on his car"

I think they pretty much like Civics because the car is popular! don't matter if everyone has it, as long as they gots one too!

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 09-18-2003 at 09:44 PM.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Legxcy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea... I drove a Saturn before... and no one wanted to roll with me... Then I got my Civic... a lot more girls were like, I'm going to roll with him... I was like... Wow... it must be the car, cause I got no game. I think the Civics are made with some special pimp juice... It's in the paint.
Old 09-18-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Mbow
Yep, if you're in high-school your civic may be a pimp car to the "chicks." As for college and thereafter, a civic isn't going to do it. A "pimped" out civic could be seen as a sign of immaturity at that point.

Anyhow, a new car or relatively new car is good simply because it is new. It says a little about your financial situation.

Oh, and I don't mean a "new" 30-40k car that some young people are driving these days. They basically only have that car to show for their paychecks. Well, that and maxed out credit cards.
True sometimes but I have to disagree with ya. I'm 28 and every girl I know are impressed with the car for a couple of reasons...

1) It's nice to look at and the color is sweet!

2) They always admire the time and effort that went into making it what it is even if they don't understand what you did.

I've gotten compliments on my car from girls as young as 13 to as old as 60. Sure they're are lots of women out there that would be after the yuppy in the BMW but then that wouldn't be my kind of woman so what do I care...
Old 09-18-2003
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
I dont want the attention. Youre just fooling others and yourself. The attention comes from all over when I take my brothers Del Sol for a drive though.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
got an 02 nhbp coupe with 30%tint, lowered, altezza grill, 17s and an intake exhaust. i get mad stares by passerbys, even my mom said lotsa ppl look at it. i have had alot of girls and my friends that are girls say its "cute" or "looks really nice" and they always say they love the interior, carbon fiber and the neon lights in the footwells.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Scott2055 is an unknown quantity at this point
Every girl i know calls my car "cute" one went so far as "sexy" and i don't even have any exterior mods yet!
Old 09-18-2003
Got Capitalization?

04civiclxguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude. I Like Stock Civic's Why Ruin Some-Thing That's Cool Already. And If You Mod It You're Gonna Mod it Then You Gonna Get Jacked.
Old 09-18-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by 04civiclxguy
Dude. I Like Stock Civic's Why Ruin Some-Thing That's Cool Already. And If You Mod It You're Gonna Mod it Then You Gonna Get Jacked.
It's not soo much about 'cool' as it is fun. I don't build my car for girls and I certainly don't do it to be cool...I do it because I enjoy it.
Old 09-18-2003
Lax Playa

NCStyle is an unknown quantity at this point
we gotta get you stop putting caps on every word... its really annoying...

and yeah, i get a lotta "cute"... i dont want cute! i want agressive! haha
Old 09-18-2003
Prowlin' with a Purpose

see.. i think you are wrong on that.. if you mod something visible.. its gonna get jacked... thats why im staying with the stock exterior...
Old 09-18-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
im a freshman in collage and i still get girls looking at my car and asking me for a ride and ****
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

01EMCVC is an unknown quantity at this point
just ask the chicks who "rode" me in the backseat
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

sc1golfr is an unknown quantity at this point
well, im 18, so girls are still kinda immature and stuff, but my past 2 girlfriends and my current one love my car. not so much the past 2, but the one im dating now loves it, i have 17 in. wheels, lowered about 2 inches, cleared headlights, and the thing she mostly loves about the car is the tanabe rspec. she absolutely loves the sound of my car and she loves the way that i care so much about my car, she finds it "cute." so at my age, yeah girls still like it, but who knows in 5 years, if im still with this girl, i couldnt tell you if shed still like it.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Yukonart will become famous soon enough
My girlfriend knows my car is slow. . . even ribs me about it.

But, she's going to miss it a lot when I trade her in, shortly.
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
some girls dig civics some girls don't....my gf digs my car..thats all that matters?

Quick Reply: How do chicks like your civic?