Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Theft...WTF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Location: Dallas, Tx but now Virginia Beach, VA 'cause of job...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SeCosCiV is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Theft...WTF!!!

Yeah...

I guess it was bound to happen sometime and that time finally came...I was robbed. Whoever it was broke my driverside quarter panel window, unlocked the door and then proceeded to have their way with my Sony CDX. I got up about 4am this mornin, was brushing my teeth and something made me go into our second bedroom (soon to be the baby's room) and look out of the window.

My car was parked RIGHT in front of the window (I live on the first floor) and i noticed what seemed to be like my tint missing. I still had the toothbrush in my mouth and walked outside and saw on of the scariest scenes of my life. It was obviously a rookie who did it, (I know they had to know me or have had to have looked in my car before because I usually detach my face and take it with me. The one time they catch me slippin... Ne way it looked like the dumbass tried to open the truck but couldn't because the back trunk lids were open. Thankfully, at least my subs and my amp were saved, I guess its back to factory for my for a while.

I think that its so sad that hard working people cant have anything without some trick trying to take it all from them. If I ever see the m^th@Ph^Ka that did ths sh**, my the lord help him. I keep praying that im walkin down the block and someone tries to sell me my own deck back...I'll be in jail the next damn day!
Old 07-31-2003
Cracka

xtiszx is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks bro, id be in jail the next day also
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
Thats the same exact way they broke into my car as well. I was walking to the car and it seemed like my tint was missing from my quarter window. I go to unlock the car, and the alarm doesnt sound, then I knew something was wrong. Turned out they broke the window, poped the hood and cut the alarm. I always carry my face around, so they werent able to take that. All they got was my amp, which they just litterally ripped off from the side of my trunk. All the wires were there and everything, they didnt even cut it. Never found out who took it, and never will. Only thing I can say is thank god I didnt have my sub in yet, and they didnt take anything else. Oh well, what goes around comes around, and thats the truth! These fockers will get whats comin to them, sooner or later!
Old 07-31-2003
will you make out with me

Mags is an unknown quantity at this point
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah. . if I ever found the person that broke into my car. . All the gloves are off.
Old 07-31-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
do u have an alarm?
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

DigitalShin is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh man, I know the feeling. I had a really great pioneer CD player in my 97 Civic DX. That **** was stolen right in my front yard. It fu_cking sucks..
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

cwick187 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when I was 16 and I just got my 1994 Civic EX. I had about $1,500 in stereo stuff and within a month someone broke into my car and jacked it all. Come to find out, it was a guy I went to school with and he was caught breaking into someone else's car when the cops caught him. As soon as I got my radio back (which was ****ed and everything else was sold) My friends and I planned everything out and kicked the living crap out of him. I regret it kinda, but I'm a true believer in karma.
Old 07-31-2003
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
same exact thing happened to me the first time...tore the hell out of my dash board too, broke the entire console...same HU too. he took off my vent visor and tryed to pry my door and hook the lock...he realized he sucked at it and broke my window instead...happened in broad day light at a mall parkinglot. when i was making a pissed off phone call to the police....mall security came around in their pick up and started asking me questions...as if i had done something...*******s, i just gave them the finger and kept talking on the phone. the second time it was done right...my dash was fine..no broken windows...just need a new dash kit and HU...he was nice enough to leave the harness.
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
christmas time mine was broken into I feel you pain
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

DPRcivicSedan is an unknown quantity at this point
my del sol was broken into at a mall parking lot.....i was working on a site. (network administrator/technician) for my boss's twin brother at a realty office.

between 1-5 pm in broad day light.

took my pioneer deck, my ps one, all my games, all of my cds, my lcd screen and took my favorite jacket.

they forgot to take my sunglasses, the decks remote, luckily my car does not have a latch to open the trunk....you have to use the key or the remote popper on my alarm.

clean job.....no force entry at all....beats me how they bypassed the alarm.....mall is suppose to be at the safest and nicest neighborhood in the bay area.....professionals......i have a feeling it might be my old racing team.....haters....no one really would know about the screen it was locked up in my back bins not mounted, along with my cds and games, the lock was picked cleanly....i mean real clean not a scratch.....

karma....and my insurance company gave me a hell of a check at least. covered my new system in my truck. my del sols getting neglected....after that day makes you want to spend less on my daily driver/racer..... i don't ever leave my new deck in my car, every.....**** about it, i even leave the radio cover open so however looks knows the face isn't on.
Old 07-31-2003
Stage7

kTxCiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear it man, same **** happen to me and my 2 friends. It will come back to whoever did it. it always does.
Old 08-01-2003
All Eyes On Z

SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by DPRcivicSedan
clean job.....no force entry at all....beats me how they bypassed the alarm
All it takes is a ****ing magnet near your battery to drain it. Tow truck guy knowledge.

Which mall in the Bay Area were you at? I want to know. Garaged areas are the worse places to park in at a mall. If the area you're in only offers a parking garage to park in, still take caution. Some have cameras, some have security, and some don't.
Old 08-01-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Oh, to answer the question, no i did not have an alarm. You can bet now I'm looking for a good one. I am placing all of my mods on hold until I find a nice alarm. I even took out my subs and amp and just put my stock cassete player back in...

NE word on good alarms?
Old 08-01-2003
All Eyes On Z

SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by SeCosCiV
NE word on good alarms?
Here's one: SEARCH.
Old 08-01-2003
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
viper790 xv
Old 08-01-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Its bad...I feel like we shouldnt have to have alarms on our cars but you know how ish is these times.