Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

TemjinX2's rides updated pg5 5/19/09

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
TemjinX2's rides updated pg5 5/19/09

I was bored and figured i'll show off all my previous rides

first one 7th gen civic ex 04

before the retro

after hid e46 retro

Sold it and bought a 94 dc2 gsr

when i first bought it

i couldn't part from my rsx seats from em2 so moved it to the dc2

after the modding started

my jdm head light with tsx retrofit

engine pic

I'm currently in the process of selling the car, until then its my dd.

Here's my new ride

w203 c32 mercedes amg

first mod was getting rid of the standing mercedes emblem and replacing with a flat emblem

engine pic

3.2L V6 supercharged 349hp

current mods are

amg emblem
k & n filters
hardwire beltronics radar detector

currently working on installing

phoenix gold rsd 6.5 speakers..amps, subs.
moving carputer to mercedes with 7'' touch screen

future mods in priority

19'' rims

s2000 hid retrofit

twin turbo kit or just upgrade pulley and ecu tune still debating
-probably gonna go with pulley upgrade due to smog

thanks for looking guys.

updated as of 6-23-08

I finally got my rims and i decided to with the tsx retrofit instead of s2000.

pic of my gf being bored at the mercedes meet

Last edited by TemjinX2; 05-19-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough
Re: TemjinX2's rides

Nice rides. Congrats on the new upgrade! What type of rims you planning to get?
Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its nice, i kinda like the acura and civic better but thats just me lol
Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

i hate you for being 25 and having a better ride than me.

all three look great. that teg looked awsome.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

Spikez1222 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with everybody, the DC looked clean as hell... I like that better, but still, nice ride.
Old 02-22-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

i like your old em2! congrats on the merc!
Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I'd take an AMG, ***** baller!
Old 02-22-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

all 3 are nice. that teg was awesome.
Old 02-22-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Nice cars. I remember your em2, cause I pmed you about the headlights. I remember seeing your teggy before as well. Now an AMG, just sick buddy.

You're a true baller, just changing ride's every minute. I wish I could afford to do that.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

nice amg. definitely my fav of the bunch. keep posting up the progress of the benz, i like it.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

6-23-08

my tsx retro fit

here's a wallshot before adjustments

my carputer

made to look oem

i just moved my carputer from my dc2 to my mercedes

Last edited by TemjinX2; 06-23-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by phuviano
Nice cars. I remember your em2, cause I pmed you about the headlights. I remember seeing your teggy before as well. Now an AMG, just sick buddy.

You're a true baller, just changing ride's every minute. I wish I could afford to do that.

its not too bad, i bought it used so it was the same price as a newly loaded accord. I got it for around $27k, new the car was $60k.

I work for a bank now, so I can't really show customers around in a integra. It leaves a bad impression.

Last edited by TemjinX2; 01-14-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

here's some updated pics..from our ach cruise.

my tsx retros using e46 bmw shrouds

Depo LED tails

Last edited by TemjinX2; 03-12-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Old 02-22-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

very nice amg....the new Benz looks sooooooo good
Old 02-22-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

and where does the em2 fit into these driving descriptions? the pretty-boy econobox?
Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Envy
and where does the em2 fit into these driving descriptions? the pretty-boy econobox?

i would say, i love the looks of the em2 and the interior space. But i think the engine is weak, i really wished they offered at least a k20a3 in these. I think it would've been a perfect mating.

handling wise, you do see a difference between the macpharson struts and the double wish bone of the dc2.

The dc2 with cheap skunk2 coilovers handled way better then the em2 with tein basics.

Gas mileage wise it wasn't much of a difference either.

em2 i got around 32mpg auto 87 oct

dc2 i got around 27mpg 5-speed 91 oct

c32 i get around 22mpg auto 91 oct
Old 02-23-2008
Diamond Member

this has gotten me interested in trading for a dc2......
Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

there pros and cons. As a race or project car, the dc2 is probably one of the best plateforms. Parts are cheap, its easy to turbo with a good return on hp numbers.

only problem as a daily driver is the fact the car is considered a sub compact or a really small compact. Interior space is really small compared to the em2 and the interior isn't that great. Its simple and functional but does show its age.

only problems with the em2 is that, it costs a fortune to make it decently quick unless you buy it used.

i would suggest looking at a used rsx. i've seen type S go as low as $13k.

The rsx has a good interior space, decent power. My gf has a rsx and I believe a better daily driver then a dc2 or em2.

race / track = dc2 is better

daily drive = rsx is better
Old 02-25-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

if you dont mind me asking, about how much did you pay for the benz?
Old 02-25-2008
Diamond Member

haha 13k = wayyyyy out of a 17 years olds range. My parents bought my em2, thats the only car theyll ever buy for me.
Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
if you dont mind me asking, about how much did you pay for the benz?

$27k, so about the same as a fully loaded v6 accord. I would only get a c32 though, the rest of the c-class is horribly underpowered.

The cars i looked at were the audi b6 s4 v8 340hp, e46 m3 i6 333hp and the c32 amg v6 supercharged 349hp .

They were all roughly in the same price range. I got the c32 because of the 4dr and i got a good price on it.

you get a good price on insurance too, since most mercedes are owned by old people and they dont consider it a sports car.

I wanted to get the next gen tsx because i thought they were gonna offer the sh-awd with the k23turbo. Unfortunately honda under delievers again, by making bigger and heavier with less hp then the previous tsx.

Last edited by TemjinX2; 02-25-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Envy
haha 13k = wayyyyy out of a 17 years olds range. My parents bought my em2, thats the only car theyll ever buy for me.

all good man, just keep it through school and get a quicker car later on. My em2 served me well all threw college.

but going from a d17 to a b18c1 = wow

b18c1 to v6 supercharged = holy crap

lol
Old 02-28-2008
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

damn mike from rice to VIP...now you needa get some work wheels, airbag suspenion and a nice kit and let that thing sit on the ground lol...nice upgrade...now i wanna race you with my 93 eg sedan lets see if you can compete haha...k20ness headed your way...btw i moved to chino hills so i dunno if its closer to where u live tho
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

M3> C class
haveing driven them, but i really like your car. And you are correct on insurance - it will kill you

yes the TSX, as well as most of the Acura line, seem to have the right idea but are going in the wrong direction. the TL gets AWD too but the design and added weight kill it.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
damn mike from rice to VIP...now you needa get some work wheels, airbag suspenion and a nice kit and let that thing sit on the ground lol...nice upgrade...now i wanna race you with my 93 eg sedan lets see if you can compete haha...k20ness headed your way...btw i moved to chino hills so i dunno if its closer to where u live tho

maybe from a roll...the car does mid to low 13's stock trapping around 103-105mph on the quarter.

I just finished paying off my credit card debt finally. I'm probably gonna get 19's first with better tires. I'm on the oem tires, which stuck for launchs.

chino hills isn't too far from me. i use to go to the diamond plaza integra meet every other thursday there. Its about a 30min drive.

I still think you should've dropped the k in the em2. do you still have it or did you sell it?

The only thing i'm planning on suspension is thicker sway bars, there's more body roll then i would there would be. Shocks and springs wise, the car is perfect stock.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
M3> C class
haveing driven them, but i really like your car. And you are correct on insurance - it will kill you

yes the TSX, as well as most of the Acura line, seem to have the right idea but are going in the wrong direction. the TL gets AWD too but the design and added weight kill it.

after driving the c32 and m3 e46. I like the c32 better. 4dr's thats more comfortable ride and a nicer interior. I agree on the track the m3 will perform better. On the straights the c32 will outrun it.

Which kinda goes with the brands, mercedes has always been poweful luxury, while the bmw has always been performance luxury.
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

i updated the first page with new pics. Enjoy.
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough
Re: TemjinX2's rides updated 6-23-08

Looks sick! making good progress.
Old 09-30-2008
Registered!!

Re: TemjinX2's rides updated 6-23-08

These are pics from a mercedes canyon cruise meet i setup. Its taken at gmr.

Old 09-30-2008
Registered!!

Re: TemjinX2's rides updated pg 2 9/28/08

here's a short clip of our canyon run. Unfortunately the video cut off right when we're about to hit the twisties. Its mostly a video of me getting dusted by my friends 430whp e55. I'm currently at 275whp with my c32.

I start to catch up to him on the corners, then he dusts me on the straights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyorU__02M

Quick Reply: TemjinX2's rides updated pg5 5/19/09