Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Neuspeed X Brace

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buzzshipman is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed X Brace

Was looking through the forum and noticed people talking about a neuspeed x brace. I checked the site and the only one is for the RSX. I assume it will fit a 2002 Civic EX Coupe since most other suspension RSX parts fit. am thinking of ordering the front strur bar and rear lower bar and if the x brace will fit will order that, too. Also does the upper rear strut bar fit from the RSX. Someone one the forum said they got a spoon sports bar for the RSX and it fit. I would probably order a neuspeed if it fit so that all the parts are they same company.

Thanks,
Kevin
Old 03-31-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Yes most if not all the suspension parts for the RSX and the Si will transfer over (some may need some modification). The only reason alot of the parts are for the RSX is because no one wants to invest the time to make parts for the new civic and the RSX and Si are more "tunable" cars. the X brace will fit, there are a few members that have it. the only parts neuspeed makes so far is the front upper strut bar, rear lower tie bar, and the front lower tie bar (the X brace). The are supposidly coming out with a rear upper also.
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Civic2k1racer is an unknown quantity at this point
the x brace fits with no modifications right?
Old 04-01-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
It should fit with no modification at all!
Old 04-01-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
yea im waiting on my x-brace, it should be here in about 2 to 3 days... next it is time for the front sway bar, tein flex dampers with edfc, then a mugen rear upper strut bar... i think the mugen one is better than the spoon because it is a solid design... it just cost more...
Old 04-01-2003
Registered!!

Civic2k1racer is an unknown quantity at this point
honda luver, tell us how u like the x brace and if its really worth getting, where did u get it from and how much? thanks
Old 04-01-2003
I Am The Chosen One

profurious is an unknown quantity at this point
tein flex dampers with edfc
you'll be waiting a really long time, they don't make the efdc for the coupe or sedan, only the hatch
Old 04-02-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
yea they don't make the flex for the civic, im going to get the one for the rsx... aswzero has them... them im going to see if the efdc will fit or not... but i saw another person on this site who has the flex with the edfc. he also has some spoon calipers, he is some where over seas in japan or something...

and i will tell you guys if the x brace works, i probly wont get it install untill next week when i get a oil change though... i heard from a my friend with a rsx s said that is a smoother ride, and that was his first suspention mod...

This Guy has them

Last edited by HondaLuver; 04-02-2003 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2003
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Can someone please inform me of what exactly the x-brace does? sorry if this is a noob Question....
Old 04-03-2003
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
check it out at www.neuspeed.com

u can search up the part for the RSX, and there's an installation instruction there... shows u where it mounts at.

it mounts under the 4 points at the front subframe... basically a lower front tie bar. like any tie/strut bars.. its mean to stiffen up the suspension and reduce flex during hard cornering and etc...

ppl say it works good... I want one.. but eh I decided to cut down spending on car.
Old 04-03-2003
Registered!!

ohmysac is an unknown quantity at this point
i have the x-brace...it fits with no modifications at all..hangs kind of low though...might be a problem with some of the seriously lowered cars some of you have...performance differences are noticable even if you have ever other bar you can think of...