Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Before and After pics of Eibach Sportline Springs

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Before and After pics of Eibach Sportline Springs

For those who are looking at these particular springs.. I know you could just search the members rides but sometimes it hard to compare if there not on from same car and angle. It took me about 8 hours and rides nice! I thought it was going to be alot harsher, buts its not bad at all. Going over small bumps is noticibly firmer, but not something that slowing down cant cure. Diving into turns is more flatter now to, which is a plus. Anyways hope this helps!

Before:

After:
Old 01-20-2003
The Standard One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
looks much better but still too high for me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
it looks like it should drop down a lil more within the next couple days
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
that looks like a perfect drop for me ill be getin some Eibach Sportlines then
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Thanks. When I first measured it it dropped down 1 1/4" from stock. This weekend I'll measure it again and see how much it settled. I took it over some speed bumps and no scraping so far, but that with me in it only. Right now the rear camber doesnt look to be that far off that I'll need a camber kit anytime soon, but eventually I'l install one.
Old 01-21-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
i actually like that drop . do you have any good close pic of wheel gap?
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks pretty darn good to me. A much sportier look even though it really doesn't look lowered in the pics. I think it's the big wheels that keep the car looking high. Looks great though.

EDit: Are you happy that you went ahead and lowered the car?
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

orso is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin good
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

civicvtec1ps- I dont have any yet, but I'll snap some up later this week. I'll update this post when I do if your still interested.

mbow- yeah much happier now thats its lowered, partly for the looks and performance. I was skeptical at first since I didnt want to have a harsh ride and scrape up the bottom. But after that initial first drive if felt just a little more firmer over stock on the smooth stuff, and more definately a bit more firmer on bumps and when dving into turns. I guess thats one of the benefits of progressive springs... dunno.
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great! Was your alignment off very bad? Did you get a camber kit?
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

Ahh thanks. Its only been one day since I've lowered it, but when I looks at it the last time it didnt seem that far off from stock camber. I'll take another look at it in about a weeks time and then see if I need a camber kit. Probably best to have one installed I suppose. The front looks fine, the rear I might need the kit. Thanks for looking.
Old 01-24-2003
Registered!!

ASWZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I got your email. I'm glad you love them. Better on your car than in my closet. I got pics posted of the Aerospeed Floor Bar. Here is the link.
Old 01-24-2003
Registered!!

Oh hewl yeah! Thanks for hookin' me up with the springs. Well worth the 80 bucks for sure. Yeah the floor bar looks tight! Going to have to add that to the wish list hehe. Thanks again.