Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Little Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Little Help

Hows Eibach sportlines with Koni Yellows, progress rear sway bar DC front tower and DC rearlower strut bars, ingalls front and rear camber kit sound as my full suspension setup? any ideas im going with the Full urethane Octane kit and dont want to go to low otherwise imk gonna be scrapping and wanted to lower it a bit cuz those 17s made the wheel gap [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Sounds good to me. I would personally get the neuspeed front upper and wait for tokico's but that is just me.

Just FYI, the lower bars aren't strut bars, they are TIE BARS. It said you had a rear lower red strut bar, but it is a rear lower tie bar. And to agree with the post below, the Progress bar is a combination sway/tie bar so you don't need a rear lower tie bar.
Old 10-10-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
You don't need the DC rear lower, the Progress bar comes with its own integrated tie bar. I'd also go for the Neuspeed upper front. There's no hinges in the bar ends and they didn't drill holes in the middle of the bar. Other than that
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys i did i little research for myself and found out about the tie bar...as far as getting them mixed up i know the lower is a tie but i type faster than i can think