Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Hybrid Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brianmolina is an unknown quantity at this point
Hybrid Suspension

I've bought lowering springs for my 04 civic hybrid and was wondering if anybody else had ever lowered this same car. And if there was any problems with it as far as weight goes. And someone also said that since it is a hybrid it's not ur average install and is more work which means more money.
Old 04-29-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hybrid Suspension

The only difference is that the hybrid battery makes getting to the upper shock mounts a little harder. I remember replacing struts in a civic hybrid of that generation and the interior wasn't the issue. Getting the suspension to drop far enough to get the strut out of its home is always the hard part and that isn't any different in a hybrid compared to a normal civic.
Old 04-29-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brianmolina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hybrid Suspension

I appreciate the info bro, thanks