Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Suspesnion rebuild, new tie rods, ball joints, and sway bar links.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jmonty0523 is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspesnion rebuild, new tie rods, ball joints, and sway bar links.

With spring coming, I'm going to replace just about every suspension component I can on my 2005 ES1 Civic LX sedan that I got last october.

It already had a set of toicko blues installed about a year ago, so I'm leaving them. I already have front camber bolts and rear camber arms sitting in boxes, ready to go in when all this happens. I am planning on getting the full evergy suspension kit. I do have dreams of autocross but majority is daily driving.

So I was looking for ball joints, tie rod ends, and sway bar links. This is the first honda I've owned. I know Moog has decent, respectable parts, but I only wanna do this once so I was looking more towards the performance options for high end parts. I found Pro Forged parts on summit racing but I noticed none of them had grease-able parts.

I personally would prefer the grease fittings. I found MOOG parts on Rockauto.com with grease fittings for less money. Just wondering what everyone else runs and what experience people have with different brands and different products.

Thanks.
Old 03-10-2015
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suspesnion rebuild, new tie rods, ball joints, and sway bar links.

MOOG are very reliable parts thats what i personally would buy or Ingalls.
Old 03-17-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MassCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suspesnion rebuild, new tie rods, ball joints, and sway bar links.

Doing the front end on my civic soon as well. Swapping in moog tie rod ends, RSX-S struts and springs, moog lca bushings and moog ball joints. I've heard great things about their parts so I'm giving it a shot. I'll report back after I put them in.