Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Raceland coils ebay link?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
brobo will become famous soon enoughbrobo will become famous soon enough
Raceland coils ebay link?

Can anybody point me in the direction of how to get raceland coils for my em2 off ebay . Raceland's site offers them for 360 but i heard that people buy them for cheaper somewhere else. Could someone post a link?
Old 03-19-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raceland coils ebay link?

I refuse to direct you to them. Cheap, dangerous crap
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
I refuse to direct you to them. Cheap, dangerous crap
really i heard they get the job done lol
Old 03-19-2013
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Do some more research on raceland fail
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

Do some more research on raceland fail
dont they have a 2 year warranty
Old 03-19-2013
Whachya lookin at?

A warranty means nothing. If they have a failure during driving it could kill you, or other drivers on the road.
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

A warranty means nothing. If they have a failure during driving it could kill you, or other drivers on the road.
good point, ok well now im convinced to buy something else. What coil setup is under 600$ that arent dangerous lol
Old 03-19-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Properly? None... hmm... Tokico blues + springs is close though.
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

dam , i wanted to do more than a 2 inch drop though
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

Can you still send me a link though
Old 03-19-2013
Whachya lookin at?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TOKICO-HP-Sho...98f6e5&vxp=mtr

You can probably find them for cheaper. Start searching. You will still need springs with this setup. Max drop is 1.5"
Old 03-19-2013
Registered!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
bryan.0831 is an unknown quantity at this point

Save your money and get progress coilovers!! Well thats what im doing..

http://performance.importrp.com/i-39834.aspx
Old 03-20-2013
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Megan Racing coilovers are the next step up from rokkor/racelands.
They're still kinda new and so far, I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Or for a little more yet, you can go with a reputable brand of low-end coilover like TEIN or Skunk2 which are close to $800
Old 03-20-2013
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I support the Megan decision.

Or a used set of RSX Teins.
Old 03-20-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

low end Tein,skunk2 and Megan are all made in china i wouldn't recommend any of those. for that price you mite as well get Progress Technology as previously stated there made rite here in american there the same company that designs and manufacturers toyota TRD racing suspension in america along with other car companies.another good setup is Ground Control sleeves paired with Koni yellow inserts.
Old 03-20-2013
Whachya lookin at?

^ I second that.

Koni yellows + ground controls is supposedly the best setup for our cars under 1500, and you can hit it well below that price point. Second best is Progress.
Old 03-20-2013
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lowlife9
low end Tein,skunk2 and Megan are all made in china i wouldn't recommend any of those. for that price you mite as well get Progress Technology as previously stated there made rite here in american there the same company that designs and manufacturers toyota TRD racing suspension in america along with other car companies.another good setup is Ground Control sleeves paired with Koni yellow inserts.
All TEIN products are manufactured in Japan, regardless of the quality. The bolts are probably Chinese, but there's no reason to outsource labor for the rest of it when Japan's labor is still relatively inexpensive.

That being said, I have no idea where Skunk2 and Megan are located, so you're probably right on that one.

Also I forgot to mention the Ground Control sleeves and Koni Yellows. That is another great option if you don't mind a little more dirty work.
Old 03-20-2013
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

the tein basic's are chinese made or tiwanese whichever hence ''low end tein''
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

dnice78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Sorry guys, but I use them on my daily (2006 Si). They work well for me, IMO these are okay for a daily driver as long as you do ZERO spirited driving... and autox... forget it.

One thing that I noticed was how heavy duty these seamed when I installed them, alot more so than the factory units when you compared the thickness of the metal. Granted its the welds that get you in trouble, but I feel pretty confident in my racelands.
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

Just for the record, I'm not trying to start a flame war... I've literally had people tell me I was going to die a horrible death because I installed these which is ridiculous. I just thought since it was only 400 for the set I would give it a try and not expect too much.
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

yeah most likely you won't die a horrible agonizing death the person you hit will. just kidding
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

Well played
Old 03-21-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Haha... i'm not saying your going to die yadda yadda.. But, why take the chance. Suspension/brakes is one place you don't want to go cheap. You buy a cheap head gasket or cheap clutch and it goes you pull over. You buy racelands and it blows out on the highway nasty things can happen. That's all. Look at whats happening to people with Rokkors. I don't put these too far behind.
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

yeah you can't put Raceland's to far behind Rokkor considering there the exact same suspension product lol.
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

yeah, i guess my car is just a beater with a heater, so i'm not too worried.
Old 03-23-2013
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

if anyone's running them make sure to switch the hardware from 8.5 grade bolts to the automotive standard 10 grade or higher. i'm not sure if raceland has corrected there bolts to 10 yet or not.
Old 03-25-2013
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

there's a guy on here selling his KW coilovers. KW pretty much one of the best coilover system for our car.