Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Energy Suspension (or equiv) bushings for 7th Gen Civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point
Energy Suspension (or equiv) bushings for 7th Gen Civic

Hi!

I have a Canadian 2001 Civic Si, and I'd like to replace the various bushings with higher quality parts. Some of them have cracked, and need to be replaced anyways.

I've considered Energy Suspension's products, but their website doesn't show the 2001 Civic. I'm pretty sure this car is 7th Gen.

Their website shows 2002-2005 Complete Master Bushing Kit, and it claims to include front and rear control arm bushings, front and rear sway bar bushings.

I would like to replace more, specifically my manual shifter bushings, front and rear torque bushings, tranny bushing and motor mount bushing.

Has anyone found compatible parts, or can provide some useful information, caveats, etc.
Old 04-28-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Energy Suspension (or equiv) bushings for 7th Gen Civic

could be just a mistake on their part, contact them and ask them.
Old 04-28-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i know energy susp has front and rear sway bar bushings (be careful cause different models and years of 7thgen have different size bars), front lca bushing set, rear lca bushing set, front and rear torque engine mount inserts (for two mounts only, fits manual and auto trans), and maybe some strut bushings. i think thats it.
Old 04-29-2009
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute

Energy suspension never released a Complete Master Bushing Kit for this gen civic.

they did for the US Si, but for the rest of us all we get is control arm bushings & motor mount inserts. So search for those individually.
Old 05-01-2009
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light

What they said, also you could look at www.energysupensionparts.com they ship to Canada via USPS, and that's where I got my front bushings and motor mounts. For the transmission shifter bushings and shifter box bushings, you could try www.strutking.com, which I will be planning to get some bushings from them in the summer.
Old 05-06-2009
Registered!!

Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your input and advice!

Yeah, all the reading I've done leads to the same conclusion - Energy Suspension only make certain bushings for my Civic.

I'll check out strut king for other bushings.

Thank you everyone! Cheers!