Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

DIY Koni/Ground Control

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GoBig is an unknown quantity at this point
DIY Koni/Ground Control

I'm new to this forum, but I see there's quite a bit of great technical knowledge here.

So, I'm looking for a DIY for a Koni/GC install on a 7th gen Civic or '02 to '04RSX. There was one, but it was on the 7thgen forum, which aparently merged with this one and the links don't work. Anyway, your help would be much appreciated!
Old 01-05-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I wrote a huge one... it doesnt work anymore?
Dammit, I'll look into it.

Its pretty easy. hack the struts as if you were going to install the Koni fronts, but put the GC sleeve on first, then put the insert in the housing.
The rears are easy, just drop the sleeve on until it engages the C-clip. the GC instructions suck, but if you call GC, they can help you sort out any confusion you have, they're pretty good on the phone.
Old 01-05-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...-finished.html

There it is, buried in a pile of junk. I had to search my username to find it.
Old 01-06-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GoBig is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...-finished.html

There it is, buried in a pile of junk. I had to search my username to find it.
Awesome...Thanks! Now, if only the pictures would work.
Old 01-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

They work now.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 01-06-2007 at 05:19 PM.