Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

my decision on my future setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skarteez is an unknown quantity at this point
my decision on my future setup

okie dokie im back!!! what was up with the site a few months ago?

anyways...

after browing around the suspension forum, i think ive decided on what i need to fulfill what i want.

i want: a mild drop with a stiffer ride than stock (not TOO much stiffer)
seems like i need: Eibach Pro-Kit springs with KYB shocks (correct me!)

concerns/questions: the whole spring settling issue. ive heard of people dropping on the prokits and then having them settle to a little bit short of 1.5in all around. its gonna happen huh (which is fine haha). also, the whole issue about bodyroll (yes i know swaybars affect this greatly), but with the above mentioned setup, is there going to be a dramamtic decrease in bodyroll or simply less? obviously the car is going to handle better, but to what degree? i also see some issues with 03+ civics (i have an '04 coupe) and some fitting of the shocks. gonna happen with the KYB's?

aite thanks!
Old 04-15-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
We can't tell you with what degree the handling will get better. What KYBs are you getting? You will need to drill the mount holes from 14mm to 16mm. I also suggest getting a camber kit.