Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

VOGTLAND Springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005
The Beez Kneez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
VOGTLAND Springs

does anyone have any info on these springs?
are they reliable?
sag?
they have lifetime...
Old 04-09-2005
The Beez Kneez

1.6 inch drop BTW bout 135$ shipped..
Old 04-09-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
never heard of them. They are a german company. Maybe call KW and HR and see what they think of them since they seem to be direct competition.

www.vogtland.com

Can you get me the part number, % raise in spring rate and drop front and rear? I will add it to the FAQ.
Old 04-09-2005
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Add D2 coilovers to FAQ
Old 04-10-2005
The Beez Kneez

Originally Posted by robbclark1
never heard of them. They are a german company. Maybe call KW and HR and see what they think of them since they seem to be direct competition.

www.vogtland.com

Can you get me the part number, % raise in spring rate and drop front and rear? I will add it to the FAQ.
awesome bro i will post them up tonight

Last edited by acidbaby; 04-11-2005 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-10-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mkingk2
Add D2 coilovers to FAQ
I'm working on it! haha
Old 04-10-2005
The Beez Kneez

85% of the NASCAR GRID uses Vogtland springs for a good reason. These are brand new in the box a set of 4 Premium brand German Made Vogtland High performance Lowering springs to fit Honda Civic all including Si, with 1.6 inch drop. Tired of bouncing around, Do it right, Vogtland is a supplier to Top Teams in Formula 1 , Indy cars , NASCAR and Touring cars. Racing Technology for the street, Use what German Tuners have been using for decades, Street or Track , feel the difference with a smoother and way better handling ride. These springs are Made in Germany and come with the Lifetime Warranty. Vogtland Sports Springs gives your car a powerful new look and provide you with driving fun beyond anything you have ever experienced before. The best part you will ever replace on your car. Shipping is $29 in Cont. US. Canada P.R.and Hawaii shipping is $65.(vogtlanddotcom).
Old 04-10-2005
The Beez Kneez

this is the info from the ebay auction. i will get the real deal l8r....
Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

Vantage should not be trusted
i heard that they are relative in performance to KW stuff, very high end, and very expensive (for coil overs and **** like that anyway)
Old 04-10-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, Vogtland is primarily used by the NASCAR circuit. They are very reliable springs as they can be compared to Eibach springs. The reason I know this is becuase my WRX was used as the test car for the WRX springs so I went to their designers studio (Lake Elsinore, CA) and chatted with him for a while. Basically, he worked for Eibach for 10 years, uses the same steel as Eibach does for their springs, plus have a really rediculous warranty. They really stand by their product. So yeah, I think that they are pretty good, plus their stickers look really cool
Old 04-11-2005
The Beez Kneez

ok well i went ahead and got em so i will post up a reveiw when im done since no one has them...

Last edited by acidbaby; 04-11-2005 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-11-2005
The Beez Kneez

ok i got the info from the home page..... i got the sport springs..

957005 Civic, CRX 1988 - 91 1.4"
957060 Civic 1992 - 95 1.4"
957650 Civic 1996 - 00 2.0" Race
957012 Civic 2-Dr, 4-Dr 2001 - 04 1.6"
957012 Civic Si 2002 - 04 1.6"

VOGTLAND Springs

At Vogtland, we have focused on providing premium quality aftermarket high performance suspension. Our engineers and technicians are car enthusiasts just like you. We test and develop each and every application with the performance in mind. This is why we offer spring and suspension kits that provide the the performance you would expect from a ultra premium brand like Vogtland.
Quality is an integral part of Vogtland's culture, we are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001 standards which are supported internally by engineering, testing capabilities, and training programs to maintain the highest quality assurance standards.

Manufacturing for some of the highest quality companies like Koni, Sachs, Lorinser, and Tokico, and TC Kline Racing keep Vogtland at the forefront of technology.

Vogtland's high performance springs are manufactured with our exclusive "VVS" alloy materials found on all Championship winning Winston Cup team cars. "VVS" alloy reduces spring weight up to 30%, resulting in a reduction of un-sprung weight for an optimum spring formula.

To ensure years of useful service, all Vogtland suspension springs are manufactured by utilizing only the finest suspension grade spring alloys on sophisticated CNC controlled Wafios spring coiling machines. After the cold coiling process, all suspension springs are tempered, shot peened and preset to ensure consistent vehicle ride height and suspension function. Finally the springs are phosphate and powder coated to ensure a superior corrosion barrier for years of service.

SPORT SPRINGS

Vogtland Sport Springs are made in Germany and give your car improved dynamic handling, better cornering, and a dynamic appearance. This means better appearance with maximum driving comfort in normal operation and sporty, progressive tuning at the operating limits.

Lowering from 30 to 45mm is the optimum method for putting the full power of your car on the road. The lower center of gravity provides greater agility and increases driving fun. Our Sport Springs are available in different lowering versions from 30 to 45mm.

CLUB SPEC SPRINGS

Vogtland Competition Club Spec springs are made in Germany and are designed for the weekend track enthusiast. These springs offer the ultimate in performance handling, and a improvement in the appearance.

AUDIO SPRINGS

Vogtland Audio Springs bridge the gap between audio enthusiasts and vehicle performance. These springs are specially designed for audio enthusiasts. By taking into account the extra weight associated with car audio equipment, Vogtland is now able to offer a level lowering spring even after the heavy audio equipment is loaded into the car.

all info was taken from here>>>>>>>>>> http://www.pure-motorsport.com/produ...hp/CA=247/PA=7

i emailed the guys for exact spring rates. i will put them up when they get back to me...

EDIT>>>>>>> (found it)
http://cms.vogtland.com/ITmaxxDeluxe...042307&Via=Nav

Last edited by acidbaby; 04-11-2005 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by acidbaby
front and rear koni's for 300$ >>>>> http://www.pure-motorsport.com/produ...45/CA=443/PA=7
$292.96 + $260 = $552.96 for 7thgen model...
$292.96 is only for 92-00 models

btw i have the Koni Suspension Setup (Koni yellow + Koni springs) for sale $630 shipped.
Old 04-11-2005
The Beez Kneez

oh ok thx.... no bro ima stick with the springs for a while and then upgrade the struts l8r...