Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Kind of bushing in SPC rear camber kit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tavdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Kind of bushing in SPC rear camber kit?

Is it just the rubber one or a polyurethane bushing?
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

peteriap will become famous soon enoughpeteriap will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tavdawg
Is it just the rubber one or a polyurethane bushing?
The SPC kit is only available with rubber bushings. If you are looking for a poly bushing kit, go with the Ingalls rear kit.
Old 02-14-2005
Registered!!

tavdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks man. I'm trying to upgrade all my bushings so I think I will spend the extra cash and go with ingalls kit.
Old 02-14-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
i thought spc could come in poly or rubber
Old 02-15-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Ingalls is ****. I wouldn't buy it. The abs brackets suck, the adjusters rust and sieze. Its just not worth it for a poly bushing.
Old 02-15-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Ingalls is ****. I wouldn't buy it. The abs brackets suck, the adjusters rust and sieze. Its just not worth it for a poly bushing.
ahhhh crap I bought Ingalls. Are they made of lower grade materials than the stock camber kits?
Old 02-15-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
There's no such thing as a stock camber kit. The stock UCA is just a stick.
The problem is they're just plain old steel, with an oil coating that comes off the first time you screw the adjuster sleeve on. So the first thing they do is rust. Theres not a whole lot you can do about it, they just made them as cheaply as they could apparently. Maybe adjust them to were you want them, then paint them over with rustoleum to keep them from rusting, then keep painting them every time you change the alignment, I dunno. I'm just gonna go buy some aluminum ones and call it a day.
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

peteriap will become famous soon enoughpeteriap will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
There's no such thing as a stock camber kit. The stock UCA is just a stick.
The problem is they're just plain old steel, with an oil coating that comes off the first time you screw the adjuster sleeve on. So the first thing they do is rust. Theres not a whole lot you can do about it, they just made them as cheaply as they could apparently. Maybe adjust them to were you want them, then paint them over with rustoleum to keep them from rusting, then keep painting them every time you change the alignment, I dunno. I'm just gonna go buy some aluminum ones and call it a day.
We have sold a ton of these and this is the first I have heard of this rust issue. You must be up north. I will contact Ingalls on this. Thanks for the info.
Old 02-15-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by peteriap
We have sold a ton of these and this is the first I have heard of this rust issue. You must be up north. I will contact Ingalls on this. Thanks for the info.
I'll send you a picture next chance I get.