Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Does anyone know if the RSX strut piston is the same size?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Does anyone know if the RSX strut piston is the same size?

Not the bottoms... I know the answer to that. I'm talking about the piston rod itself. The shiny thing that goes in and out, is that the same diameter? I need to know 100% for sure, as well as the pitch of the nut that holds it to the upper hat being the same.
If anyone is wondering about the influx of questions... I'm tinkering, yes I have something brewing up, no you can't know what it is yet. You'll see soon enough.
Old 12-23-2004
Retired suspension supermod.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
You need help! haha
Old 12-23-2004
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
^^loll. i think you may have to call acura on this one, or check clubrsx.
Old 12-23-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Not the bottoms... I know the answer to that. I'm talking about the piston rod itself. The shiny thing that goes in and out, is that the same diameter? I need to know 100% for sure, as well as the pitch of the nut that holds it to the upper hat being the same.
If anyone is wondering about the influx of questions... I'm tinkering, yes I have something brewing up, no you can't know what it is yet. You'll see soon enough.
Ask Hawk. I know he had the RSX-S suspension on his car for awhile.
Old 12-23-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I just cross referenced the nut sizes... they are indeed the same size. Wonderful.
Old 12-23-2004
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
What are you up to now?
Old 12-23-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by robbclark1
What are you up to now?
Wouldn't you like to know....
Old 12-23-2004
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Wouldn't you like to know....

Of course... we wouldn't want you to have an unfair advantage now would we...