Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

which is the best 4 my civic

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
modifyprojex2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question which is the best 4 my civic

i have a 4 door civic lx. i see alot of potential in it. i was wondering what would be the best suspension for my car. i'm looking for a good performance type suspension. please help
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

I FuSe I has a little shameless behaviour in the past
For starters, what type of suspension have you decided on? Do you want to replace the OEM shocks and struts with performance ones or do you want to go with coilovers?
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

modifyprojex2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
right now i''m still trying to find some.....do you have any in particular that i can use?
Old 12-16-2004
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
get some coil overs... I got skunk2 racing springs w/ the stock shocks and struts... handles good but can be very bouncy if I am on a bad road. 2.5 drop. really I did it just for looks... I want lower
Old 12-16-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Search. There is no such thing as the best suspension. Figure out whan you're looking for and how much money you want to spend. Then look at whats available. There isn't much that hasn't already been tried and tested.
Old 12-16-2004
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
^^ WORD^^

one of the big decisions is what are you planning on doing with the car? Street? Autocross? Open track? because each will have a different setup...