Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

KYB AGX's will be out??

Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
KYB AGX's will be out??

in August of 2004 they just told me. I don't trust their anser though since thema nd Tokico chnage their answer from day to day.
Old 03-12-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
did you ask if they were going to be a full replacement or an insert like Koni?
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

No I did not...I asked them a few things and the idiots reply was this exactly.... KYB "August 2004"

That is all they said.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
they are already out, just not that many places stock them because they are on limited production right now. my shop spoke to KYB and ordered a set for me but i cancelled and ordered koni yellows instead.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Are you sure there out, everyone that I have talked to said KYB's are still in production and wont be out till later this yr. Also nowhere on the internet has them. And all shops I have been to say they are not out yet.
Old 03-13-2004
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
i don't think that is the KYB AGX but another shock they make that is as bad as stock shocks
Old 03-13-2004
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
KYB told my shop that they are available but they are in limited production right now. they told him that he can place an order for them but it would take about 2-3 weeks to get them. KYB specifically said that they only make them when they have X amount of orders to fill. they were not specific on how many orders they wait for but they did say it would be no more than 3 weeks. i wanted struts sooner so i went with the konis.
Old 03-13-2004
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
I feel that, I just had mine installed, waiting on my neuspeed upper strut bar now.
Old 03-18-2004
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
KYB AGX CLICK HERE

e-mail I sent:

You are the 1st site i have seen the KYB AGX for the 01+ civic. I was wondering if these are in stock ready to ship? Also is it a full replacement for the front, or does it require you to modify your stock fronts like konis.

reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. They will install exactly like stock with all required components included. They are currently out of stock, so they usually ship out within a week.

Thank You,
Justin Jermacans
TunerSports
www.tunersports.com
Old 03-18-2004
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Unbelievable! Someone orders a set and let us know.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by gaugeof12
KYB AGX CLICK HERE

e-mail I sent:

You are the 1st site i have seen the KYB AGX for the 01+ civic. I was wondering if these are in stock ready to ship? Also is it a full replacement for the front, or does it require you to modify your stock fronts like konis.

reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. They will install exactly like stock with all required components included. They are currently out of stock, so they usually ship out within a week.

Thank You,
Justin Jermacans
TunerSports
www.tunersports.com

I'm calling on the vendor. He's probably another misled sales rep who doesnt have a clue of what he's talking about. Someone please prove me wrong with some factual proof please, as I'd really like to believe theyre really out.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

He just b.s.'d that answer I bet. I am willing to bet he sees a part number, sees that he does not have it and gave you the typical line for any part they don't have.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

SUPERFLY is an unknown quantity at this point
It ain't b.s., I ordered mine 1 week ago, the guy had price and part numbers... I got the 2-3 week delivery story, It's true, why don't you beleive instead of just beeing jealous ?
Old 03-19-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by SUPERFLY
why don't you beleive instead of just beeing jealous ?

To many companys have dissapointed us.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by SUPERFLY
It ain't b.s., I ordered mine 1 week ago, the guy had price and part numbers... I got the 2-3 week delivery story, It's true, why don't you beleive instead of just beeing jealous ?
Jealous of what? You dont have anything yet to be jealous of. Who did you order them from?

Come back here in three weeks and post some pics please.

BTW I have Konis and Eibach Sportlines, so no jealousy here.. lease:
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

HomerSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
I have personally spoken to a rep at KYB and all their vendors have part #'s and prices and can even get an "available" status when ordering. But in reality they will not be shipping until the last quarter of the year at the soonest.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by HomerSimpson
I have personally spoken to a rep at KYB and all their vendors have part #'s and prices and can even get an "available" status when ordering. But in reality they will not be shipping until the last quarter of the year at the soonest.

Anyone can come up with a part number and prices, thats not hard to do. The part numbers have been out for quite some time now, check their catalog. If what your saying is true, then the "available" status should be within 2 to 3 weeks according to SUPERFLY's post. He claims to have ordered a set a week ago. But now your saying that it wont be until the last quarter of the year? Who are we to believe anymore?
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

HomerSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
I am just repeating what I was told by the KYB rep, as for how true it is, I guess we will have to wait and see

Last edited by HomerSimpson; 03-20-2004 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

maybe the KYB rep also works for tokico because once again we are being fed BS. too many different stories.
Old 03-22-2004
Registered!!

SUPERFLY is an unknown quantity at this point
I gues we'll know in about 2 weeks. I'll keep you guys updated.
Old 03-28-2004
Addicted to the Twisties!

FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
YUP..they're out...and available...

A local shop has them...supposedly.

I haven't contacted them, because I have the Koni's but I thought I'd post the link in case you guys want to follow up with it... funny thing is...they have these, but NOT the Koni's ...hmm...why is that?

KYB AGX Shocks

P.I.M.P Racing in Colorado

Edit : After lookin' at the URL ... NOPI has them...not the shop...my bad...but they're still out, lol.

Last edited by FattyMcJ; 03-28-2004 at 01:25 AM.
Old 03-28-2004
Registered!!

NOPI and many other online places have been advertising that they have them but no one has proven they really exist yet.

SUPERFLY is should be getting his in about another week according to him.
Old 03-28-2004
Registered!!

thecheat is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope its for real. My shocks arent cuttin it anymore
Old 03-28-2004
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope they are out but they are not that cheap.
Old 03-28-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
^^any estimate pricing?
Old 03-29-2004

Originally posted by jttegx
^^any estimate pricing?

did ya CLICK that link ????
Old 03-29-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
^^ got an error on the link =|
Old 03-29-2004

Second link works fine...the first is the results of a search...
Old 03-29-2004
Registered!!

That second link takes you to pimp racing's website. I tried calling them from the number on the contact page and its no longer in service. Then, if you try to use the parts page it takes you to tirerack.com! LOL
Old 04-02-2004
Registered!!

stlblues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tirerack's site shows the GR2s (non-adjustable) and the AGXs (adjustable). They are full front strut replacements, not inserts. The GR2s are priced at $88F and $57R, the AGXs are priced at $128F and $92R. Here is the link: Tirerack

Out of curiousity I called and they don't have them in stock yet. Allegedly they will have them in eight days and you can "pre-order" them. We'll see. lease:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KYB AGX's will be out??