Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Ebay coilovers good or bad?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Ebay coilovers good or bad?

I just saw these Coilovers on ebay. I'm not sure if they are good or not. . It seems like they are too cheap to be good. I'm also worried about the sleve on the inside of the springs .. Does anyone else think that they look like empty vegetable cans without the labels?? Tell me what you all think. . Should I invest? lease:

Or .. . ??

Coilovers here
Old 08-03-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
bad. usually anything that is not ground control or skunk2 sleeved coilovers are bad. Sleeved coilovers themselves aren't great either. I suggust shocks and springs or full coilovers.
Old 08-03-2003
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Okee. because really what I want to do is get the Koni struts and the Neuspeed sport springs. . Would that be a lot better?
Old 08-03-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally posted by pheaton
Okee. because really what I want to do is get the Koni struts and the Neuspeed sport springs. . Would that be a lot better?
of course it will be ALOT better than cheap sleeved coilovers
Old 08-04-2003
We pre-game harder than you party!

supermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the rough
lol....I was looking at those to.....but decided agianst them now I am gettign the neuspeend lowering springs and maybe gas shocks...dont know though
Old 08-04-2003
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by supermanrjs
lol....I was looking at those to.....but decided agianst them now I am gettign the neuspeend lowering springs and maybe gas shocks...dont know though

Thats the set up i want to run as well...