Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

braking problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trance4mer is an unknown quantity at this point
braking problem

everytime i brake my pedal feels really scratchy. it bouncy alot more than usual. this all happened after i changed the brake pads, i out everythin back like how i was suppose too. when i stop hard the pedal sinks in and all of a sudden starts pushin back and forth. its stoppin fine like it used to and then theres a sudden jerk and i stop brakin all of a sudden for like a sec or too. i know abs isnt suppose to feel like that because it never did and i have been doin the same braking as always. could it be the brake pads?? or the brake fluide?? a friend sed everytime i change the pads i need to resurface the rotor. is that true?? my rotors feel nice and smooth. i dont know what it is.....

edited....sorri i didnt realize there was another similar thread... but oh well. i got that same problem this guys does... about my brake feel like they have a rock inbetween the rotor and pad....http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...38#post2506738

Last edited by trance4mer; 10-31-2004 at 04:24 AM.
Old 10-31-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
what pads? did you bed the pads right? You might need to get them bled.