Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

hub centring rings for racing hart rims

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question hub centring rings for racing hart rims

anyone know the best place to get em???

i need some prety bad but i cant find them anywhere
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just e-mail racing hart for the center bore size of you rims and then contact a tire shop (like tire rack) for the center rings. The tire shop will have the size of you center hub on the car and racing hart will know the size of the bore so you will be able to order them.
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok thank you
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
Re: hub centring rings for racing hart rims

Originally posted by bickford05
anyone know the best place to get em???

i need some prety bad but i cant find them anywhere
u talking bout the center caps? i have the same rims as you, and one of my center caps got lost and i want to replace it too but i dont know where to get it, i heard the cost about 30 bucks a peice
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Free7civicex is an unknown quantity at this point
He's talking about the rings that help balance the Racing Hart rims when mounted on the car. Its basically a ring that is placed into the backside of the wheel's center before putting the wheel on the car. It helps to stop steering vibration due to having a larger sized rim.

On Saturday I bought Racing Hart M7000 rims and today while I was driving the center cap came off...damn cap. I bought them used, but the guy I got them from told me that Wheelmax should have any parts I need for the rims. I'm calling Wheelmax tomorrow (check out wheelmax.com) to find out the price of the center cap, not to mention the price of each small bolt (tightened with an allen wrench) that is "supposed" to hold it on.

bickford05: I went by the Discount Tire shop on Saturday and they had hub centering rings. I told the guy that I needed them for my 17" Racing Hart rims and he was able to find a set in stock. It cost me almost $6.00 for a set of 4. If you don't have a Discount tire shop near you check out tirerack.com.
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

jaaaapp is an unknown quantity at this point
dont' they come with the wheel package?
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Free7civicex
He's talking about the rings that help balance the Racing Hart rims when mounted on the car. Its basically a ring that is placed into the backside of the wheel's center before putting the wheel on the car. It helps to stop steering vibration due to having a larger sized rim.

On Saturday I bought Racing Hart M7000 rims and today while I was driving the center cap came off...damn cap. I bought them used, but the guy I got them from told me that Wheelmax should have any parts I need for the rims. I'm calling Wheelmax tomorrow (check out wheelmax.com) to find out the price of the center cap, not to mention the price of each small bolt (tightened with an allen wrench) that is "supposed" to hold it on.

bickford05: I went by the Discount Tire shop on Saturday and they had hub centering rings. I told the guy that I needed them for my 17" Racing Hart rims and he was able to find a set in stock. It cost me almost $6.00 for a set of 4. If you don't have a Discount tire shop near you check out tirerack.com.
wheelmax sell the rh center caps?
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

I just called Wheelmax to find out if they sell the RH center caps and apparently they don't. The guy I spoke with was a jerk too. I asked if he knew of any places that sell the center caps and in an irritated tone he told me, "no, not off the top of my head". He obviously didn't want to be on the phone answering a few simple questions...lazy ***.

I don't know of any other places that sell the RH caps. The guy I bought the rims from made it sound like Wheelmax had parts for my rims, so tha'ts why I went to them first. If anyone finds out where I can get this part please reply. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

I finally found a place, called Automotive Design Inc., that sells Racing Hart center caps.
Their website is racinghartdirect.com and you can call them at 704-376-6908 or send an email to Roaxanne@automotivedesigninc.com.

Unfortunately, its not going to be cheap. One center cap (for M7000 series rim), which includes the small screws that hold it on, is going to cost $60 plus $10 for shipping.
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Sorry, the email address I wrote is wrong.

It's Roxanne@automotivedesigninc.com.
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

AvrilLavigne45 is an unknown quantity at this point
make sure you ge tthe hub caps soon because it will mess you alinement up over a period of time