Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

racing hart evolution cp8-r wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snakes is an unknown quantity at this point
racing hart evolution cp8-r wheels

need help locating a store that sells them (other than wheelmax). can anyone help me out?
Old 01-21-2003
Premium Boosted Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
not too sure but....try google.com, type in your product and see what comes up. I do it all the time and get some pretty good results. Good luck. DO A SEARCH - JK lol, had to say that, haven't seen it posted in the last two threads I looked at, meant nothing by it though, take care man
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

stlblues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can go to RacingHartDirect.com (they periodically offer the cp8r on e-bay) and I think I talked to somebody at wholehyper.com in the past about them getting them for me. I have name and number for the distributor in the U.S. somewhere. If I find it I will post it. Just out of curiousity, did you have a problem with Wheelmax or are you just price shopping?

Old 01-21-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Group 5 Motorsport has them.
You can try there.
I bet wheeloptions.com either has them, or can get them, despite not having them listed (they have every other RH wheel though, so I bet they've got the CP8R's)
Old 01-21-2003
Registered!!

Snakes is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: stlblues13
You can go to RacingHartDirect.com (they periodically offer the cp8r on e-bay) and I think I talked to somebody at wholehyper.com in the past about them getting them for me. I have name and number for the distributor in the U.S. somewhere. If I find it I will post it. Just out of curiousity, did you have a problem with Wheelmax or are you just price shopping?[hr]
that would be great if you could give me that info. oh, and to answer your question, i'm price shopping. northeast auto design in portland, maine (forperformance.com) will match any price i find on the web, so i'm taking them up on that offer.
Old 01-21-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Dazz Motorsports imports the Racingharts... Dazz Website Contact info is all on there.
Old 01-22-2003
Registered!!

stlblues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Boilermaker posted it; Dazzmotorsports. If I recall correctly they are the U. S. distributor for Racing Hart. The guy at Dazz name is Rob. Good luck!
Old 01-24-2003
Registered!!

VietGuy949 is an unknown quantity at this point
www.speedandstyle.com make sure you use the clubsi10off to get 10% off price...and they do free shipping!!!