Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Not finding right wheel/tire package

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toaster is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Not finding right wheel/tire package

Keeping looking for rotas. I like the flights but every website I go to does not have the right size tires for the 15" rims to keep me anywhere near stock. Anyone have connections or am I just going to have to order the rims and have a local shop do the rubber. Or am I just crazy and the flights wont even work? The numbers seem right 15x6.5 4x100 offset I believe is 40.
Old 05-03-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
IMO I would do them seperatly. Most rim/tire packages don't have very good tires. get your rims then get tires from tirerack.com Or if you want to get tires locally, print the page and price off of tire rack and see if your local guy will price match.
Old 05-07-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Buy rims from place A, buy tires from place B, have them mounted locally. Done.
Old 05-11-2006
Registered!!

Toaster is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys. I figured that is what I would have to do to get the rims and tires I wanted.
Old 05-12-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
try edgeracing...they have good tire deals...