Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

WheelBONEHEADZ.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
WheelBONEHEADZ.com

I was quoted from wheelguyz.com 799$ for my Drag DR5's and Wanli tires (below) and after two weeks of no delivery I called them and they said the order was never placed! So a week later I received the unbalanced wheels and tires (which I paid for) and I had to pay someone else to get them done. So now after a month I feel the book is closed on this pain in the @ss company, and what do I receive in the mail? my checking invoice saying WHEELGUZ.INC DBT... 399$ yes! who's laughing now!

Last edited by Kevbotron; 04-21-2006 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
so u ordered wheels and they messed up ur order, you filed claim with your credit company, and now your at home with your refund back and free wheels?
Old 04-21-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
basically, free rims or free tires
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
LoL, nice.