Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Need Tire Diagnosis please

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Need Tire Diagnosis please

Well i know my rim vibrates becuase i have no hub centric rings, i got them on order, but another problem arises when i try to make a right sharp turn, and the steering wheel is just suppose to glide the other way so your going straight, it stick right, and if i didnt correct it, id still be going right, is that balance or alignment or something else, i searched, and did find some posts, i just wana get some final opinion before i got to the tire place and bitch slap someone.
Old 04-20-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
??? if it the steering wheel is sticking it is not the wheels/tires...if possible put it up on a lift or some jack stands or if you're low budget, turn the wheel to the right with car on the ground...till the wheel locks...while doing it listen for any noises....or funny feelings.....
Old 04-20-2006
BLDNPSI Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like ball joints, strut upper bearings, or rack and pinion