Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

I want gold wheels w/a polished lip that wont cost 2G's. I need help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Arrow I want gold wheels w/a polished lip that wont cost 2G's. I need help.

Ive been doing a lot of searching but havent found much....I figured that 30,000+ heads are better than one so I turn to my 7thgen family

I dont wanna spend mad cash so cancel out volk, g-games, work etc. I live in NE and the roads are ****. I just wouldnt make sense to spend that much

Only option ive found was the axis reverb but I dont like it......have you guys came across anything gold w/ polished lip?
Old 01-26-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
im not possitive but i think REV has gold rims w/ lip
Old 01-26-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yup rev m2

oh and m11
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
the rims i have ADR Sokudo 8 (or 10) were available in gold...not sure if you can still find them though...good luck dude

*edit* didn't see the last post...those m11 look pretty good...but they'd be better with an actuall lip...full-face spoke rims look funny to me...
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
enkei evo-5 come in bronze, close enough to gold, i got them on my car, there really nice, only cost me $800 with tires from wheelsnext.com, took like 1 1/2 weeks to get delivered
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
The only thing I can think about, that's not that expensive is rota's. I think they do a gold rim. The model wheel is the gt-3.

Last edited by eyegiant; 01-26-2006 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

nismostreets21 can only hope to improve
rota d2's
Old 01-26-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
thanks guys....i checked the rotas, but didnt find anything that i liked

02blackcivic...wheelsnext doesnt have them in their line-up anymore...got pics? are he a deep dish style?...thats kinda what im looking for

CenZ - good look, i like the first one *where did u find those pics? gotta link?

keep em coming guys

Last edited by scatman; 01-26-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough
the rev model II's are hot. i wanted those but i could not find a place that had them in stock or were getting them any time soon
Old 01-26-2006
PWIT

i saw them on streetstyler.com i like them too in black
Old 01-26-2006
Still in the game...

Originally Posted by satinsilvervic
the rev model II's are hot. i wanted those but i could not find a place that had them in stock or were getting them any time soon
dude, are those 18's or 19's on your car?
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by scatman
dude, are those 18's or 19's on your car?
pm'd you
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
well what u can do, look for some rims u like at any shop, but make sure their not chrome, or painted, and buy them, and than just get them powder coated, thats what i did with mine, i got some katana's 17's, and i got them powder coated to goldish bronze, with polished lip, it only cost me like i think $45 a rim,in total, i got the rims for $690..so yea, thats always an option,
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point
dude if you want gold rims i seen the adr "vision" they come in like a gold, here is a link to what they look like. http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com/cat...ges/Vision.jpg
Old 01-26-2006
Still in the game...

yea, i had thought about powder coating too.....kinda would make sense since my dad friend owns a pc shop
Old 01-26-2006
Still in the game...

Originally Posted by mazdakiril
dude if you want gold rims i seen the adr "vision" they come in like a gold, here is a link to what they look like. http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com/cat...ges/Vision.jpg
yea, thanks i saw that wheel too, but i want more of a deep dish style if i can find the right one
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by scatman
yea, i had thought about powder coating too.....kinda would make sense since my dad friend owns a pc shop
So their it is!!!, plus you'll feel even better knowing that u have a rim that no one else would have in that color, well atleast thats how i feel,
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

no there not deep dish and yes, wheelsnext sells them, they never hav had them on their online store, call their phone number, they have them
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
Axis Reverb, IMO they are teh sex.

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1288

look at Axis
Old 01-27-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
these would look

Old 01-27-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Matulin407
Axis Reverb, IMO they are teh sex.

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1288

look at Axis
i believe he said nothing around 2g
Old 01-27-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Those Axis wheels are hot, but I thought they were a kind of knockoff brand... not one that sold $1,200 (each!) rims?
Old 01-27-2006
Still in the game...

i looked at the reverb. problem is that even in 19 they will look too small on an accord. if anything id go with the hiro...spokes are a little fatter, but it doesnt come in gold
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

CivicIkon is an unknown quantity at this point
ADR Sokudo
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sokudo gold.bmp
Views:	31
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	64002  
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

there are also the BK 299

but it stated subaru only... Iono
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

they sure look tight though
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

so u have an accord coupe? or 4dr, my dad has an 03 accord coupe, he just got some 18s, he just plans on lowering the front though
Old 01-27-2006
Still in the game...

coupe....but not yet
Old 01-31-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Scat brother you sold out on me! I've seen a red one with gold wheels and a polished lip around me and it looked beautiful.

Quick Reply: I want gold wheels w/a polished lip that wont cost 2G's. I need help.