Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Vulcan Road Hazard Warrenty

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
Vulcan Road Hazard Warrenty

ok, since my tires need replacing i decided to replace my yoko avid h4s to Falken ZE-512 ZIEX (60) 195/60R14 86H.
during check out it asks me if i wanted to buy road hazard warrenty.
here are the details
# In the event your tire becomes unserviceable due to a road hazard that cannot be repaired or becomes unserviceable due to a manufacturer defect during the first year, Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire free of charge, (ground shipping included)*.
# During the 2nd year Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire for 50% of the current selling price of the tire (ground shipping included)*.
# During the 3rd year Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire for 75% of the current selling price of the tire (ground shipping included)*.
# Regardless of the number of miles on the tire, it will be covered for the life of the original tread until 2/32" or less tread remains, or 3 years from the date of purchase (the expiration date listed on the certificate)*.
# If the tire incurs a road hazard that can be repaired, Vulcan Tire Sales will reimburse you for the repair*.

so if im readingi this correct, if i get a nail in my tire for the first year and can not be repaired. ill get a free tire from vulcan tire? and so on?
has anyone claimed this warrenty yet?
ok thanks!

oh yeah how is the tread life on the falkens? ive had yoko avid h4s and they seem to wear out pretty quickly. i mostly drive on highway.
haha another question? are the falkens good in heavy rain?
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
your better off just buying the falken tires at a local sears or other store that sells them. think about it, you order 4 tires off of the internet, then a few months later you get a nail in the side wall and it has to be replaced. You have to wait untill vulcan tire sends out another tire to you which there shipping takes about a week or so after you place the order. I didnt like there shipping. Once you order, it doesnt get processed and sent out for a few days. So you will be stuck with a spare tire for awhile or unless you have a full sized spare.

I just think its easier to buy them at a local shop. But even then, they are hard to find. Our local discount stopped selling them. They have to be special ordered if you want them. Not sure about sears though. I know they sell them.

But either buy them locally or choose a different tire. Weigh out your options on that tire before you buy them. I would just go ot the local tire store and find a nice set of 4 tires that come with a warranty and when something happens, you can go back the same day and get it replaced without waiting. I bought 4 goodyear integrity tire from discount and they are good tires.
Old 10-29-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
thanks doo!
Old 10-29-2005
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Big-O Tires usually carries Falken 512s.
You can bring in a print out from Vulcan tires and ask them to match it and most of the time they should.

Shopping for tires is like shopping for a car - you can bargain.
Any shop is willing to take $10 off a tire and make a little less than to make nothing at all.