Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Anyone use these wheels????

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Anyone use these wheels????

I'm trying to decide between two different wheels and I wanted to know if anyone here had them yet....

1) Team Dynamic - Pro Race 1's
2) Centerline - RPM's

Anyone?
Old 04-23-2004
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Hondaluver has Centerline RPM's.
Old 04-23-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The Team Dynamics are a pretty popular autocross wheel. They're cheap, pretty light and tough enough to take a little beating. I have no pics of them, but you can usually assume if more than one person has them and races on them, they'll take a pretty good pounding. Pothole direct hits? No guarantees... there never are though.
Old 04-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Boilermaker1
The Team Dynamics are a pretty popular autocross wheel. They're cheap, pretty light and tough enough to take a little beating. I have no pics of them, but you can usually assume if more than one person has them and races on them, they'll take a pretty good pounding. Pothole direct hits? No guarantees... there never are though.
I heard they were popular in the autocross world because of what you just said. Very light and can take some beatings. A friend of mine uses them on his Supercharged 2000 VW GTi and he really loves them.

I made this thread hoping to build a solid comparisson between the Centerline and the Team Dynamic. All I know about them both is that they're very light and with the Centerline I can get a custom offset.