Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Brembo+Motegi+Pioneer+Nitto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Novaz3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brembo+Motegi+Pioneer+Nitto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys well i know my title was kind of long but allow me to explain what im selling. I am selling four Motegi FF5 Racing Wheels 17" there wrapped with All-Season Nitto Neo Gen 205/40/ZR17 tires. Also im throwing in a set of Front Brembo Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a Pioneer Cd Head Unit. All items are brand new except the Pioneer head unit the reason im selling these the wheels is because I was planning to put them on this summer but things came up and I really need the money, you know the typical college student. However if you are interested in purchasing these items give me a call at 301-322-9169 I have a voice message box just let me know its in reference to 7thgencivic.com and I will give you a call back. I am selling this as a package deal for 1,500 i originally paid over 2,000 for the set up alone the Brembo front rotors were more expensive then my Rims and tires but hey Brembo is a great company. Anyway I will pay for all shipping and handeling charges i prefer cash just because i will be able to ship your items faster however if you pay using a check I will have to wait to the check clears with my bank before i ship any items for safety reasons. Thanks alot guys and have a great day. *please only serious buyers respond*
Old 04-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
666 is an unknown quantity at this point
You may have better luck if you post this in the Forsale/Trade section....