Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Any new info on the McGard locks as for the best price?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003
got banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic02ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Any new info on the McGard locks as for the best price?

Hey guys,

Im looking to get myself some McGard locking lug nuts......4 of them and after doing all the searches the price people have come up with is around $60. Im wondering if anyone has found a better price then that. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I got mine from Tire Rack... I think they were $28.
Old 09-08-2003
got banned

civic02ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I got on the Tire Rack website and I didn't see any lug nuts nor locks. But either way, the price listed above seems a bit cheap.....I'm looking for the McGard Cone Seat locking lugs....or also known as the SplineDrive lock nuts. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The spline drives are a set of 16 or 20... not 4. The locks come in sets of 4 and are just the keyed lugnuts (1 per wheel). Spline drives take care of all of them... in which case, I don't think I've seen them for under $60.
If you go into the Tire Rack upgrade garage, pick 2002 Civic and select a set of wheels, then add to cart, it asks if you want to buy the locking lugs... $27.95. Hit yes, then remove the wheels from the cart. Or just call the tire rack, tell them what wheels you got and they'll get you the right set.
Old 09-08-2003
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
I got mine from Discount Tire awhile back for like $27.50 or something like that. They had to specially order it for me b/c only tuner lugs would fit...