Customize your car Post here for any custom modifications you want to to to your car!

21 Civic Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2021
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alyssa.27 is an unknown quantity at this point
21 Civic Sport

Can I put an SI spoiler on my sport? If not, what other options are there for spoilers for a ‘21?
Old 04-19-2021
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,159 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 Civic Sport

Safe to assume sport sedan? If so, you should be able to. Body parts like the trunk (and related parts) are based on the body style. That said, all the sedans share the same trunk lid. You can prolly find a body shop to drill into the trunk and install it for you (unless you're feeling frisky). You'd have to do something about that little deck spoiler it comes with, too. From what I gather, it's held on with a crap ton of screws and 3M tape. It's not gonna be fun to remove. Honestly, an easier swap would be to find someone with the same color Si that wants to swap trunks and trunk springs with you or find a junkyard Si trunk of the same color

If you were trying to slap it on a sport hatch, you'd have your work cut out for you

from another forum, here's what you'd need to install an Si spoiler on your Sport trunk
You would need the following:

High mount/3rd brake light - p/n 34270-TEY-Y01
Spoiler Set, Trunk - p/n 71705-TEY-Y01XX

Replace XX with one of the following
ZC -Lunar silver
ZD - Modern steel metallic
ZF - Crystal black pearl
ZH - Brilliant sport blue
ZL - Rallye red
ZP - Platinum white pearl

You would also need to drill 8 holes