Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Civic 2002 D17A swapped gets jammed while driving.

Old 05-19-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Osama Tak is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic 2002 D17A swapped gets jammed while driving.

Hello Everyone,
This is my first ever post, this is my last resort to seek help.
I have a honda civic 2002 vti oriel Stock D16 5 speed manual transmission.
My engine bursted without any noise or indication on highway, it just lost speed and in the end just switched off never turned on again.
They real problem started i swapped my engine with a D17A as a replacement on the same transmission, replaced al fuel lines etc everything, installed a compatible speedometer of the same D17, i replaced my axles and everything my car looses it performance after getting driven for 20 to 30 kilometers , the ac compressor is slightly noisy, the car runs perfectly for the intial 10 to 20 kilometers then starts getting jammed and suffocating without an indiciation.
i took the car for honda diagnostics everything came out perfect no codes nothing, my engine compression is at 155 bars which they told me is extraordinary. the fuel pressure was 37 bars which they told me was perfect too. after i stuck in the traffic its starts getting jammed again.
is there a possibity my gears are damaged and start to sieze after a long run..?
or i replaced the complete inner and outer axles of my car are they getting jammed?
nobody is being able to point out the problem , i replaced everything in my car to new
Please Help
Thank you ,
A keen honda lover

Search this Thread