Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Car Stalling At Low Speeds

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
McCivic2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Car Stalling At Low Speeds

Hi everyone, I have an 05 Civic with a manual transmission. When i slowdown to park my car in a driveway or parking lot, there are times when the car will stall for no reason when my foot is completely pressed on the clutch putting the car in neutral. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on where I can start with this, I have considered changing spark plugs but I have not looked to much into the problem yet.
Old 05-08-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Stalling At Low Speeds

Clutch pedal position switch not working, not alerting the ECM to use its idle strategy when you push the clutch pedal?

Idle relearn needs done?
Old 05-08-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
McCivic2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Car Stalling At Low Speeds

im going to try an idle relearn tomorrow and see if that does anything. If that doesnt work ill look into the the clutch position pedal thanks.