Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Knowledgable members?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dbramaged is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Knowledgable members?

I was just wondering if people actually answer several of the questions that people present on here? I've only had a few postings, but after reading some of the threads, it seems as though a lot of things go unanswered. With as many people that are constantly viewing the threads and huge amount of "honda professionals" on here, I would assume there would be a better or more reliable response....

Anyone know why this is?
Old 07-23-2009
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Re: Knowledgable members?

This site is fairly old. It used to be 7thgencivic.com, which started in 2001. During it's prime, this site was a gold mine (and still is with the search button) of information and up to date civic tuning.

Since then, the majority of older members reached their fill on modding the civic, or bought a better/newer car.

The few members that are still left still know a lot, they just don't patrol 100% of the threads with replies to all. Most new members are directed to the search button, which usurps new question threads. This acts as the all knowing brain eliminating most threads destined to be duplicates.
Old 07-23-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Knowledgable members?

also remember most of us are not real mechanics. we just learn things here and there by trial and error. so there are some things we know and some things we dont. i guess you should be happy we dont post if we dont know the right answer.