Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
exhaust

my rear bumper's adhesive fell off and it fell down onto my exhaust and burned it, and now i have all this black crap on my muffler, my rear lip of my xenon body kit is pretty screwed up, its a little burnt, i took it off and cut it to fit around my exhaust, but it still doesnt look too good, and when it fell down onto my exhaust, some of the heat got trapped inbetween the lip and stock bumper and burnt the stock bumper too, so im thinking of getting a rear bumper body kit tahts a complete replacement, the rest of the kit is xenon so what rear body kit would flow well with that?

and im thinking of getting just the muffler cut off since it has all that black crap on it and getting another muffler welded on, is that possible to do with an aftermarket cat-back system? or should i look around for a new axleback exhaust on the site?

thanks,
02blackcivic
Old 12-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
a shop should be able to weld a new tip on. i know thermal makes a bunch of tips and maybe other places too.
Old 12-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
yea, i was thinking of getting just the rear muffler part cut off and a new one welded on, and maybe getting the buddy club rear, i dont know